Was gonna get this game, now a bit put off....

#11longstorm555Posted 11/21/2012 4:28:03 PM
tc, it's been almost two months and there's not a single day that i don't play this game. i mean it. some nights i play mercs and not touch the campaigns, other times i want to play a chapter i really liked, other times i want to co-op with someone online.

don't listen to the haters, trust me.

the qtes are not half as bad as they were in 4 or 5. they are poorly distributed at times, i'll admit, but they're very easy.
#12DavyyyyPosted 11/21/2012 5:58:46 PM
jpv2000 posted...
nina_chan posted...
No. The QTEs in this game are easy. If you could get by the the QTEs in 4 and 5, then the QTEs in this game are a cakewalk. You might die a few times on your first run through, but it's smooth sailing after that. Some of the scripted ones can't even kill you unless you're intentionally trying to do so. Whoever made that review probably just sucks at the QTEs incredibly.

^This^

I just finished my pro run for my 1000/1000 and had no major problems, and I hate QTEs in general.

Yes it's easy but boring
#13desi_shinobiPosted 11/21/2012 6:08:34 PM
Resident Evil 6 is an exceptional action game.

I have 1000/1000 2 weeks ago and I STILL play it a several hours a week.

I can't get enough of campaign mode still

Mercenaries mode is stupidly addictive.

Agent Hunt is a blast to play.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#14kanto_wandererPosted 11/22/2012 8:03:36 AM
Gauller posted...
Amateur automatically performs QTEs.

It's not automatic, but yeah, that seems to be the route to go. At least for me I never had a problem with them.
#15zenandiPosted 11/22/2012 8:13:15 AM
nina_chan posted...
No. The QTEs in this game are easy. If you could get by the the QTEs in 4 and 5, then the QTEs in this game are a cakewalk. You might die a few times on your first run through, but it's smooth sailing after that. Some of the scripted ones can't even kill you unless you're intentionally trying to do so. Whoever made that review probably just sucks at the QTEs incredibly.

This.

And they're the same buttons always. If you die twice on a QTE something is wrong with you. And Breakout skill solves everything else related to QTE problems.

And if you can't do the infamous rope things, you shouldn't be playing games.
#16Gsanders1977Posted 11/22/2012 8:41:14 AM
Some one else's opinion shouldn't drive you from a game you may like.
Best advice: play it yourself and gather your own opinion.
---
PSN: sanders_77 Pawn: Roxy ( Rngr )
#17GamingVetPosted 11/22/2012 11:03:05 AM
I'm about 75% through the game so far and the QTEs aren't nearly as bad as they reviews made them sound. There are some instances where cheap deaths occur from them. But they aren't as frequent as you could be led to believe. So don't let that be the reason to turn you off to the game.