Why no graphic voilence in RE6 compared to 4?

#11desi_shinobiPosted 11/21/2012 12:40:35 PM
skermac posted...
How about they do this, in RE7 no online coop on the campaign. That way we can return to the gore RE4 had for the U.S. and censor it for other countries. It didn't cost that much to do in RE4.

Online mercs gore can be pg-13 like it is now and everyone is happy.

Nah its no biggie.

The gore in RE6 is fine.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#12edward18Posted 11/21/2012 1:40:15 PM
So you have been expressing your dislike to the game since release on Gamefaqs? If I got that right. Then WOW..

What? I'm not the only one that disliked it.

Regardless you do really come off as the most negative person I've ever came across on Gamefaqs man.

Well if there is a negative outcome of any given situation, that's what I expect to happen.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#13Ryan-06Posted 11/21/2012 2:36:34 PM(edited)
slapper1 posted...
1 word: Multiplayer. Seriously, this game was released in countries such as German where censorship is quite heavy and due to online play, it had to be partly censored for every country it was released to, including the USA where video game violence is accepted.

I felt like RE5 was more graphic than 6. I guess the enemies just seemed more intimidating at times. Like the chainsaw majini, confined areas. the larger concentrated groups that rush you. No matter though, RE6 was fine. gore wasn't a big deal for me.

@desi. Ignore eddie already. Nothing better to do and nothing positive to say. does the same thing for attention and to annoy people. Put quotes in bold and try to act mighty and all knowing or sly. No.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#14desi_shinobiPosted 11/21/2012 7:00:56 PM
Yeah I've noticed.

I never once used the Ignore feature here (mostly because I don't know how). But I'm tempted)

At least with WeskerForever, its kind of entertaining seeing him dealing with his denial.

Edward just seems so depressing and cynical, that its not even funny..
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#15edward18Posted 11/21/2012 7:46:04 PM
My apologies. If you wish for me to amuse you I make comics.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#16GoldsicklePosted 11/22/2012 12:08:27 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
Your a broken record, you have been saying the same thing for a couple of years. Perhaps even longer.

Don't forget occasionally posting his s***ty artworks from deviantART whenever he has the chance.

Also, whenever he sees my post, he will say "I know it's Goldsickle because he's the only person I put on ignore" and "Luddites don't exist in game communities".
(You can avoid quoting this to see if he actually does it)

Seriously, you can make a f***ing drinking game out of this guy.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#17Jaws19Posted 11/22/2012 7:54:33 AM
edward18 posted...
Well if there is a negative outcome of any given situation, that's what I expect to happen.

So you admit you're a pessimist?

On topic, it would be nice to get the uncensored deaths back into RE but it's a very minor issue for me personally.
#18kanto_wandererPosted 11/22/2012 8:58:16 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
edward18 posted...
4's the worst of the main games to me.

Off Topic:

Your a broken record, you have been saying the same thing for a couple of years. Perhaps even longer.

EVERY regular poster in the RE boards KNOW you HATE RE4 and all you want is MML3.

There is no need to endless keep telling people about your dislike for RE4.

Back on Topic:

RE2,3,4 had the best gore, most definitely RE4. (Sound and looks were satisfying)

REmake,0,CV,5 gore department was a letdown but the sound was still satisfying when their heads popped.

RE6 gore was satisfying but they should have made it over the top with the blood splatter or limbs easily falling off and torsos falling in half etc.

I feel like replaying RE2 now. Lining up zombies and pop 2-5 heads a go.

I think you're probably just jaded from all the Dead Spaces and more violent American games of nowadays that make the violent Japanese games look like T-rated affairs. RE6 is violent enough, but like the rest of the game, there's nothing shocking or surprising about it. It's just there.
#19edward18Posted 11/22/2012 9:53:33 AM
So you admit you're a pessimist?

...duh?
---
#20XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 11/22/2012 2:03:17 PM
I remember reading that RE4 had to have some of the violence edited out because it was too graphic for Japan. RE5 and RE6 wasn't that graphic I guess. I love more blood, give us more and edit for Japan again.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com