Survival Horror... A genre for gamers with class.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Survival Horror... A genre for gamers with class.
4 years ago#1
This board has made me yearn more and more for a true survival horror game. I mean RE6 is super fun, but its not what I've been yearning for. Now, I am not a hater of the new style or hater of the old; I love both. But talking to my friends about games with class, I realized no one really likes OG Survival Horror. Anyone can get into RPGs, anyone get into shooting a gun or swinging you sword, anyone can get into jumping every. But not everyone can truly appreciate Survival games or Survival Horror games. Its such a shame. And that is why our (as in those who have been yearing for a great console survival horror game) will never get fed again. It makes me so sad D'X
ELABORATE WITH ME FANS OF OG SURVIVAL HORROR PLEASE!
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
4 years ago#2
Get Silent Hill Downpour. The last current good survival horror trust me. Reviewers are a bunch of lies. This game is so much fun.
4 years ago#3
HylianShield posted...
Get Silent Hill Downpour. The last current good survival horror trust me. Reviewers are a bunch of lies. This game is so much fun.

I know this is gonna be really stupid of me, but I dont touch horror games made by American companies, they're just always the same. Actually thats not true, I just played homecoming and 4 and hated them so much...
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
4 years ago#4
I am waiting for Projector 2 though... Maybe my last game before I retired from the game.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
4 years ago#5
Big_Boss1432 posted...
HylianShield posted...

I know this is gonna be really stupid of me, but I dont touch horror games made by American companies, they're just always the same. Actually thats not true, I just played homecoming and 4 and hated them so much...

Czechoslovakians, AFAIK.
4 years ago#6
*cough* Zwei
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
4 years ago#7
Big_Boss1432 posted...
HylianShield posted...

Huh. Well as far as I'm concerned, Downpour was pretty good despite some flaws. I always played alone in the dark and sometimes I got too tense and had to play in small bouts, something I had not done since REmake
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
4 years ago#8
If I'm in the mode for a horror game, I stick with Remake, Silent Hill 2 or Fatal Frame. I would love to see Remake 2 made and for it to have a similar set up to Remake only improved upon. *Fingers crossed*
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
4 years ago#9
ZeroX91 posted...
*cough* Zwei

Is that game actually confirmed or is it just a rumor. I honestly have no faith in it since at the moment its just a "project" :( Someone confirm this.
4 years ago#10
Quote:I am waiting for Projector 2 though... Maybe my last game before I retired from the game.
@Animesetsuna
Projector 2? What game is that?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Survival Horror... A genre for gamers with class.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived