Survival Horror... A genre for gamers with class.

#1Big_Boss1432Posted 11/21/2012 4:49:07 PM
This board has made me yearn more and more for a true survival horror game. I mean RE6 is super fun, but its not what I've been yearning for. Now, I am not a hater of the new style or hater of the old; I love both. But talking to my friends about games with class, I realized no one really likes OG Survival Horror. Anyone can get into RPGs, anyone get into shooting a gun or swinging you sword, anyone can get into jumping every. But not everyone can truly appreciate Survival games or Survival Horror games. Its such a shame. And that is why our (as in those who have been yearing for a great console survival horror game) will never get fed again. It makes me so sad D'X
ELABORATE WITH ME FANS OF OG SURVIVAL HORROR PLEASE!
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#2HylianShieldPosted 11/21/2012 4:53:07 PM
Get Silent Hill Downpour. The last current good survival horror trust me. Reviewers are a bunch of lies. This game is so much fun.
#3Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:58:13 PM(edited)
HylianShield posted...
Get Silent Hill Downpour. The last current good survival horror trust me. Reviewers are a bunch of lies. This game is so much fun.

I know this is gonna be really stupid of me, but I dont touch horror games made by American companies, they're just always the same. Actually thats not true, I just played homecoming and 4 and hated them so much...
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 11/21/2012 5:10:38 PM(edited)
I am waiting for Projector 2 though... Maybe my last game before I retired from the game.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#5GaullerPosted 11/21/2012 5:05:11 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
HylianShield posted...

I know this is gonna be really stupid of me, but I dont touch horror games made by American companies, they're just always the same. Actually thats not true, I just played homecoming and 4 and hated them so much...

Czechoslovakians, AFAIK.
#6ZeroX91Posted 11/21/2012 5:09:26 PM
*cough* Zwei
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/21/2012 5:41:32 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
HylianShield posted...

Huh. Well as far as I'm concerned, Downpour was pretty good despite some flaws. I always played alone in the dark and sometimes I got too tense and had to play in small bouts, something I had not done since REmake
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#8slapper1Posted 11/21/2012 5:45:18 PM(edited)
If I'm in the mode for a horror game, I stick with Remake, Silent Hill 2 or Fatal Frame. I would love to see Remake 2 made and for it to have a similar set up to Remake only improved upon. *Fingers crossed*
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#9Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:24:32 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
*cough* Zwei

Is that game actually confirmed or is it just a rumor. I honestly have no faith in it since at the moment its just a "project" :( Someone confirm this.
---
#10kilaudePosted 11/22/2012 4:04:58 AM
Quote:I am waiting for Projector 2 though... Maybe my last game before I retired from the game.
@Animesetsuna
Projector 2? What game is that?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10