How many think Wesker's clone died in RE5 and the real Wesker will be in 7?

#101Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/1/2012 8:27:37 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Pechabuster posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
As bad as Skermac? That's quite a statement dude!

He's probably similar to Dark_Hazuki who was also pretencious t*** who thought he was all knowing but actually knew jacks***. Some people seem to not know that opinions aren't facts at all, but their personal thought on a particular issue or subject.

But you can get some good debates with those types, because they are so insistent that they are right and denying the fact what they actually say means nothing other their personal take on the subject at hand.

But then you have users like Axem_Black who is actually a complete idiot, who's not even worth having a debate or discussion with because he's spouting nonsense. I'd have a better discussion talking to a farmer about cabbages.

Jonathan's worse than Axem_Black. At least Axem_Black isn't deluded from reality enough to think casual is an insult

I dont really think Axem_Black is even considered an issue to be honest, hes just meaningless to have a discussion with and thats all because he cant come up with valid points to back up arguements on aspects of a game, he purely goes on hearsay.

Oh Johnathons one of those "elitist" types, ah the pretencious w****rs. Making controls better and accessible means your a p***y!? Lol wheres the logic in that..? Its called evolution, preferring to the old skool style doesnt make one hardcore.

Evolution? So you call devaluing originality, evolution?... Really now? You prefer that all games play like carbon copies of eachother? Like an obsessive religion? I mean, doesn't that get dull and colorless?

Tell me, is evolution ALWAYS a good thing?
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#102Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/1/2012 8:36:05 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Again what you said again is your opinion, not fact.

Everyone has their preferences and beliefs on whats the best game or what makes a game good but the end of the day, it doesnt make it a fact.

For me. Resident Evil 2 is vast improvement over RE1 and thousand times better that i never gone back to RE1 since until REmake came out. RE2 will always hold dear place in my heart, but i am a fan of the RE universe but that has no effect on my judgement about RE6 as a TPS. Its an absolutely amazing action game that i enjoyed beginning to end. The replay value for this game is tremendous.

I havent this addicted to a game for a while. I even stopped playing Batman:Arkham City just to play RE6, thats also saying alot for me.

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. I'd rather have Arkham City or Assassin's Creed III than Biohazard 6 and I haven't even played BM:AC or ACIII. I've played and completed 100% of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Love that game. But I am hearing that Arkham City is better in every way.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#103XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 12/1/2012 9:43:59 PM
desi_shinobi posted...

He's probably similar to Dark_Hazuki who was also pretencious t*** who thought he was all knowing but actually knew jacks***. Some people seem to not know that opinions aren't facts at all, but their personal thought on a particular issue or subject.

But you can get some good debates with those types, because they are so insistent that they are right and denying the fact what they actually say means nothing other their personal take on the subject at hand.

But then you have users like Axem_Black who is actually a complete idiot, who's not even worth having a debate or discussion with because he's spouting nonsense. I'd have a better discussion talking to a farmer about cabbages.

Lol? Sorry buddy but I give very clear and concise arguments. Not my fault that you can't understand. RE6 is a mindless shooter that has no other selling point beyond blasting everything in sight. In other words just like COD and many other games these days. Do I need to make it more clear for you?

You have very few people that agree with you btw. Pecha doesn't count because he acts like a 10 year old and has no real arguments. He just goes around talking trash like a 2nd grader. "I know you are but what am I" is the best insult he's ever come up with and he'll probably banned shortly for his constant trolling. I guess you'll have to find another ass to shove your nose into.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#104IlDankoPosted 12/1/2012 10:15:19 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Lol? Sorry buddy but I give very clear and concise arguments. Not my fault that you can't understand. RE6 is a mindless shooter that has no other selling point beyond blasting everything in sight. In other words just like COD and many other games these days. Do I need to make it more clear for you?

You have very few people that agree with you btw.

actually i agree with desi, RE6 is not another COD, the gameplay have a world of difference between each other.. if you believe you're right then every single game were you get to shoot a gun is a carbon copy of COD.. for me the gameplay of RE6 resembles the one of Mass Effect 3 and yet there are some notable differences.

that the game is just a mindless shooter? sure, a game were the principal problem is the lack of ammo is a mindless shooter, it could be only if you unlock the infinite ammo.. that the game has lost some of its original essence? sure thats undeniable, but compare it to COD? that's just wrong
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#105chaostdkPosted 12/2/2012 1:18:17 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
Pechabuster posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

Jonathan's worse than Axem_Black. At least Axem_Black isn't deluded from reality enough to think casual is an insult

I dont really think Axem_Black is even considered an issue to be honest, hes just meaningless to have a discussion with and thats all because he cant come up with valid points to back up arguements on aspects of a game, he purely goes on hearsay.

Oh Johnathons one of those "elitist" types, ah the pretencious w****rs. Making controls better and accessible means your a p***y!? Lol wheres the logic in that..? Its called evolution, preferring to the old skool style doesnt make one hardcore.

Evolution? So you call devaluing originality, evolution?... Really now? You prefer that all games play like carbon copies of eachother? Like an obsessive religion? I mean, doesn't that get dull and colorless?

i like how orignal resident evil outbreak was, with its camera angles and controls that were the exact same from resident evil 3, that was the exact same with its controls and camera angles copied from resident evil 2, that was also the exact same with its controls and camera angles taken from resident evil 1.

so original.
#106desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 3:36:29 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
Again what you said again is your opinion, not fact.

Everyone has their preferences and beliefs on whats the best game or what makes a game good but the end of the day, it doesnt make it a fact.

For me. Resident Evil 2 is vast improvement over RE1 and thousand times better that i never gone back to RE1 since until REmake came out. RE2 will always hold dear place in my heart, but i am a fan of the RE universe but that has no effect on my judgement about RE6 as a TPS. Its an absolutely amazing action game that i enjoyed beginning to end. The replay value for this game is tremendous.

I havent this addicted to a game for a while. I even stopped playing Batman:Arkham City just to play RE6, thats also saying alot for me.

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. I'd rather have Arkham City or Assassin's Creed III than Biohazard 6 and I haven't even played BM:AC or ACIII. I've played and completed 100% of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Love that game. But I am hearing that Arkham City is better in every way.

What is so hard to believe? You still failing to understand the concept on an opinion. Your not stating facts here son. I have also 100% Arkham Asylum and yes Arkham City is better in every concievable way is definitely one of the best action games of our generation but it doesnt change the fact that i would personally put RE6 up there with it. You have no right to disagree with what i think is a good or not because thats my preference.

There is no such thing as having bad taste with music, games, films and the opposite sex.

They are opinions/preferences and not facts mate. Remember that.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#107desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 3:49:14 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
Pechabuster posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

How was RE original? It was influenced by Alone in the Dark which used the same style. RE used the same formula through 0-CV and Outbreak and Outbreak 2. It needed to evolve and change from what it once was. RE has come out better for it.

So much it has changed to Action genre and left the survival horror behind. Its still RE and it feels and controls great.

Not all games are carbon copies of each other and IF they were, as long as it played great. I dont see the problem with it.

Its fine that you dislike what RE6 has become and thats all dandy. But dont go and critisize other people who enjoy it, it doesnt mean they have bad taste, it means they have DIFFERENT taste. You need stop with this whole elitism rubbish when you didnt even know RE was never original. Ive been a huge fan of the series since the beginning and enjoyed each outing thoroughly. Capcom cant please everyone but i think they done a fine job personally.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#108desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 3:53:34 AM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

You have very few people that agree with you btw. Pecha doesn't count because he acts like a 10 year old and has no real arguments. He just goes around talking trash like a 2nd grader. "I know you are but what am I" is the best insult he's ever come up with and he'll probably banned shortly for his constant trolling. I guess you'll have to find another ass to shove your nose into.

See.. Pointless.

All your arguement consists of is that RE6 and COD basically one of the same because both involving mindless shooting therefore its a clone. That is your only point and you cant back that up properly and anyway its weak. Do you even know what the Action genre consists of?

Not going bother when you anway when you think that was clear and concise.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#109ProjectWeskerPosted 12/6/2012 2:49:28 PM
We'll just have to wait.
---
Contrary to popular belief, there are zombies in RE4 and RE5. They are different than the t-Virus type. Deal with it.
#110pokemonashguy1Posted 12/8/2012 2:56:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]