How many think Wesker's clone died in RE5 and the real Wesker will be in 7?

#71AnimesetsunaPosted 11/29/2012 8:34:34 PM
Both of you are just another one of Umbrella's leftovers
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#72GameBeatenPosted 11/30/2012 1:21:28 AM
Pechabuster posted...
edward18 posted...

Are you forgetting that everyone thought Ada died in RE6, if it's good enough for her it's good enough fot Wesker.

...what are you talking about? There's no clone in RE6, just Carla physically morphing into Ada. That doesn't make her another Ada.

I thought you would never play RE6 :O

Don't you think he might have watched videos and read stuff online?
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#73largerockPosted 11/30/2012 1:35:38 AM
This topic is now about the pic I will post: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=699&tbm=isch&tbnid=scy8e0j7jS3JYM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sodahead.com/fun/which-is-your-favorite-out-of-the-ones-listed/question-2729309/%3Fpage%3D7&docid=VsXLWQ9jBA2X8M&imgurl=http://www.wallpapercube.com/chocolate-cake_wallpapers_5364_1024x768.jpg&w=1024&h=846&ei=Wm-4UJOiCdHMrQfTiIHACw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=1174&sig=117983358524710048782&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=176&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:86&tx=111&ty=42

Damn, big ass link.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#74Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/30/2012 3:22:50 AM
skermac posted...
I think so and hope so. Re5 was the worst game in the series imo and the real Wesker wouldn't be that lame, had to be a clone. I really hope the real Wesker is in 7.

And don't foget, in video games no one truly dies.

Back in 2009, this is precisely what I felt Wesker was in RE5:

An incompetent, knock off of a clone that was never as calm, collected, cool and cunning as the original man himself.

"Wesker's" demise in RE5 left a very bitter taste in my mouth. But IMO, the honor of "worst RE in the main series" goes to RE6. At least RE5 actually played more like a RE game.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#75Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/30/2012 3:45:55 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
Wow just accept his death already.

Why are people constantly reviving these dried up Wesker debates.

Your going to have to wish that Capcom retcons the story again.

LMFAO!

From what I heard, Revelations is a solid RE experience.

But from my personal experience, RE5's story should be severely altered and redistributed, mainly because of how poorly Wesker was handled in it. It is alot more than just his demise.

As for RE6? Ha ha ha ha!... That game should be retconned completely for.... Oh.... So many reasons, I can't count them all.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#76tuznecotePosted 11/30/2012 3:56:13 AM
From what I heard they were specifically told and made a rule that he is dead for good.
#77PechabusterPosted 11/30/2012 5:32:13 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
skermac posted...
I think so and hope so. Re5 was the worst game in the series imo and the real Wesker wouldn't be that lame, had to be a clone. I really hope the real Wesker is in 7.

And don't foget, in video games no one truly dies.

Back in 2009, this is precisely what I felt Wesker was in RE5:

An incompetent, knock off of a clone that was never as calm, collected, cool and cunning as the original man himself.

"Wesker's" demise in RE5 left a very bitter taste in my mouth. But IMO, the honor of "worst RE in the main series" goes to RE6. At least RE5 actually played more like a RE game.

And here comes another one of the worst posters on this board.
#78desi_shinobiPosted 11/30/2012 5:42:49 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

LMFAO!

But from my personal experience, RE5's story should be severely altered and redistributed, mainly because of how poorly Wesker was handled in it. It is alot more than just his demise.

As for RE6? Ha ha ha ha!... That game should be retconned completely for.... Oh.... So many reasons, I can't count them all.

Resident Evil 6 was an amazing experience. Revelations is a good game but RE6 is miles better personally.

And tell me how EXACTLY was Wesker any different from the other games?

I'd like read your opinion on that subject.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#79skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:45:31 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

LMFAO!

Resident Evil 6 was an amazing experience. Revelations is a good game but RE6 is miles better personally.

In 5 Wesker was a generic monster with superhuman powers. More bland boss fights against him, blah. He sucked.

In 4 he wad super cool running things in mystery. That's the only Wesker I like and if he is in a non canon spinoff I want him just like in RE4. Plus in RE4 mercs I get higher scores with him in the castle with the magnum. We need that in a spinoff mercs with Ada, Krauser and super cool Mr Death Hunk.
#80Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/30/2012 12:10:14 PM(edited)
desi_shinobi posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

LMFAO!

Oh my!... Cod!

Resident Evil 6 is nothing more than a cesspit of mediocrity and a ball of irritable frustration, attempted to be masked with a dog and pony show of pretty colors, sparkly lights and overachieving fan service like no other game I have ever played in my life:

The meaning of this game is an absolute disgrace to Shinji Mikami (A true game developer) and everything that is Biohazard (Before and after its perversion).

: )
---