WTF Moment ...Literally W.T.F.

#1DanielSpace79Posted 11/22/2012 12:38:53 PM
Decided to do a random U/C in Mercs stage. None of my friends were on, so checked the open boards and only one person who had a strong signal was doing U/C, "Playing for Fun". I don't profess to remember every SN I come across, but the name "TranssxlGirl" definitely stands out in my head.

I join his/her room, and she immediately boots me.

I find a few other matches, bad lags, 2 people just quit on me and went back to the open lobby and found the same person. Now i can take a hint- but again she was the only one with a signal strength and in U/C so I figured I'd try my luck again- she put "Target" as a skill, changed from Sherry to Carla and we began. Yay!

I break one crystal and start the combo with counters- she seems to be after all the time crystals which is fine. I make my away around and go into the middle store where the remote bomb is and she's just standing there- then out of nowhere she starts pelting me with acid rounds, then when I'm in dying state, she sets off a remote bomb, runs off, blows it up and kills me, then closes the session.

She then sends me an email saying "I dropped the combo last time we played and you booted me. That's payback. Enjoy it". I've rarely if ever kicked anyone, and certainly NOT after we start playing a round. (I've done it a few times if I'm looking to do Highscore Hijinks and have someone who obviously never played joins)

I tell her this and she says "It was a long time ago, but I remember".

It was so bizarrely funny- then it occured to me, it really is SUCH a Carla thing to do....
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#2BasementDudePosted 11/22/2012 12:44:36 PM
that name is awesome
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 184,715,199
#3PechabusterPosted 11/22/2012 12:47:58 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
Decided to do a random U/C in Mercs stage. None of my friends were on, so checked the open boards and only one person who had a strong signal was doing U/C, "Playing for Fun". I don't profess to remember every SN I come across, but the name "TranssxlGirl" definitely stands out in my head.

I join his/her room, and she immediately boots me.

I find a few other matches, bad lags, 2 people just quit on me and went back to the open lobby and found the same person. Now i can take a hint- but again she was the only one with a signal strength and in U/C so I figured I'd try my luck again- she put "Target" as a skill, changed from Sherry to Carla and we began. Yay!

I break one crystal and start the combo with counters- she seems to be after all the time crystals which is fine. I make my away around and go into the middle store where the remote bomb is and she's just standing there- then out of nowhere she starts pelting me with acid rounds, then when I'm in dying state, she sets off a remote bomb, runs off, blows it up and kills me, then closes the session.

She then sends me an email saying "I dropped the combo last time we played and you booted me. That's payback. Enjoy it". I've rarely if ever kicked anyone, and certainly NOT after we start playing a round. (I've done it a few times if I'm looking to do Highscore Hijinks and have someone who obviously never played joins)

I tell her this and she says "It was a long time ago, but I remember".

It was so bizarrely funny- then it occured to me, it really is SUCH a Carla thing to do....

Hahaha, I literally lmaoed at the name part. Though the story itself was hilarious. Maybe look to seek amends with her? Or pretend to but payback her then run away?
#4Shieru18Posted 11/22/2012 1:03:59 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...

She then sends me an email saying "I dropped the combo last time we played and you booted me. That's payback. Enjoy it".

Honestly, you deserved it.
#5longstorm555Posted 11/22/2012 1:19:32 PM
oh dude, you deserved it.

but this story is hilarious and this girl is pretty awesome hahaha
#6Chunx907Posted 11/22/2012 1:23:01 PM
That name is awful, and it sounds like you got to him or her when you booted them from your session awhile back. Did you really boot them for dropping the combo?

Just for laughs, I'll be sure to join their session and do the same to them if I see that name around. See what kind of mail they send me lol
#7DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:11:25 PM
Shieru18 posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...

She then sends me an email saying "I dropped the combo last time we played and you booted me. That's payback. Enjoy it".

Honestly, you deserved it.

Reread my post :-). I NEVER booted her, and I definitely would've remembered that name, I've booted people 2x tops and it was only when I labelled it High Score Hijinks and someone who obviously never played joins- I've never booted because we drop a combo.

To the other posters- yeah, it was really funny- and that name REALLY stands out to me. Be careful if you come across him/her.

And I'm already plotting my revenge :P, it will involve the Rocket Launcher....
---
#8DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:12:40 PM
BasementDude posted...
that name is awesome

I give you pi number of e-huggies for your support.
---
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 11/22/2012 2:21:14 PM
Cool story and you deserved it.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#10BasementDudePosted 11/22/2012 3:21:26 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
BasementDude posted...
that name is awesome

I give you pi number of e-huggies for your support.

that's too many decimal numbers :(
---
number of e-huggies received today: 15,284,901
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 200,000,100