WTF Moment ...Literally W.T.F.

#21nina_chanPosted 11/23/2012 7:08:19 AM
I went to get a time bonus crystal and they restart the map. So the next time they do the combo bonus I figure whatever I'll attack. So I'm basically doing the entire map by myself keeping the combo going and then I'm just overwhelmed by the Bloodshots, Super Fatty, and 7 firemen.

There was nothing I could do because I was calling for help and it's hard to maintain a combo if you're getting pounced or knocked over by multiple enemies plus dogs. I got stuck in a damage lock with three attacks in succession and immediately died.

Heh. This actually happened to me the other day, except my partner was actually collecting the time bonuses since he had time bonus+ equipped. I was overwhelmed since I was surrounded by a zombie mob, a Whooper and the Gnezdo on the footbridge. Needless to say, the combo broke. I got disconnected after that. It really makes you realize how dependent you are on your partner for continuing the combo when you screw things up. :|
#22largerockPosted 11/23/2012 8:22:27 AM
That was so random, it is a masterpiece.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#23Orochi_LedePosted 11/23/2012 11:02:54 AM
May be possible this person was under a diffrent user name or something, but i have a feeling you aren't telling the full story and you got what you deserved, if you indeed did kick someone for any reason other then comeplete dumb people IE: someone just got the game, went straight to mercs and joined a game,

and there is a difference between just dumb people not knowing how to play the game and being kicked and you just kicking someone because they weren't as good as you want them to be or they made a normal human mistake.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#24ultra_kawaiiPosted 11/23/2012 11:35:35 AM
It sounds like you deserved it, if you're guilty of kicking people.

I've played with her/him before, and they're actually quite good at mercs (we scored 1.1 m easily).

Maybe you should apologize? I'm not condoning what she/he did, but you have to admit it was pretty awesome in an evil way, lol.
#25DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:45:47 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
May be possible this person was under a diffrent user name or something, but i have a feeling you aren't telling the full story and you got what you deserved, if you indeed did kick someone for any reason other then comeplete dumb people IE: someone just got the game, went straight to mercs and joined a game,

and there is a difference between just dumb people not knowing how to play the game and being kicked and you just kicking someone because they weren't as good as you want them to be or they made a normal human mistake.

Yeah...no.

I make a lot of stupid mistakes so no, I don't kick people for making mistakes- I've only kicked people when I wanted to get 1.3m, marked it as Highscore Hijinks and set up a room and had people enter with no more than Item Drop and 3 characters to choose from. I've never kicked someone for just making mistakes.

I like how someone accepted the match, took almost a minute of both of our times just to ambush me in a corner, then blow me up with a remote bomb- and its' not "wow, that was immature- or a total waste of time, or a d--k move on their part" but "you totally deserved it from sort of perceived insult that may or may not have occurred, and I don't believe the story you posted on gamefaqs is the truth" are you actually condoning all players to do that if they get kicked or feel insulted? About 2 weeks ago I joined a guys game who had 1.36 to 1.38m w most characters. I dropped the combo the first time, and the second time the Napad killed me- he kicked me after that. I didn't get offended or send hate mail. I got the message loud and clear. I didn't like it- but it was his room, he could choose whatever he wanted.

To the poster above- (haven't figured out how to quote 2 messages yet :D) I did send a note telling him/her that his/her memory is faulty and that he/she needed to get his/her facts straight. No response yet...
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#26DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:50:09 PM
nina_chan posted...
I went to get a time bonus crystal and they restart the map. So the next time they do the combo bonus I figure whatever I'll attack. So I'm basically doing the entire map by myself keeping the combo going and then I'm just overwhelmed by the Bloodshots, Super Fatty, and 7 firemen.

There was nothing I could do because I was calling for help and it's hard to maintain a combo if you're getting pounced or knocked over by multiple enemies plus dogs. I got stuck in a damage lock with three attacks in succession and immediately died.

Heh. This actually happened to me the other day, except my partner was actually collecting the time bonuses since he had time bonus+ equipped. I was overwhelmed since I was surrounded by a zombie mob, a Whooper and the Gnezdo on the footbridge. Needless to say, the combo broke. I got disconnected after that. It really makes you realize how dependent you are on your partner for continuing the combo when you screw things up. :|

I have to figure out higher level play to handle these types of situations. I almost always bring out the Napad by 20-25 which really increases the difficulty of U/C and by 85-100, it's pretty much full-blown mayhem. With 5 firefighters all surrounding the Napad, leaping zombies, one or two bloodshots, and magical magnum cops shooting at you from above. I can't even time counters at that point, or set up a backangle CdG- it's just basically trying to run, slide, fire off quick shots and hope they reach an O2 can. In some of the really high scoring youtube vids- it never seems to happen- the enemies get tougher, sure, but I don't see the pure number as when I do it and it makes me curious to what the other player is doing that I'm guessing the enemies are more evenly disbursed...
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#27ultra_kawaiiPosted 11/24/2012 9:55:32 AM
BasementDude posted...
that name is awesome

BasementDude, I didn't know you were into trannies...

How many trannies are you hiding in your basement? Really now? :P