I want to know who is in the _____ ! (SPOILERS)

#1occmanPosted 11/22/2012 4:39:06 PM
.... Helicopter when Simmons says "No, Not my Family don't Leave Me!"
In End of Leon Ch. 4.

"THE FAMILY" that Ada Talks about in Several Spots.
During Her & Leon's Campaign.

Discuss?...
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/22/2012 5:21:05 PM
I assume much like a mafia family. And it's not clear but altough the two seem interconnected, I think a file makes a distinction between the Simmons family line and the Family
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#3occman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:07:35 PM(edited)
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
I assume much like a mafia family. And it's not clear but altough the two seem interconnected, I think a file makes a distinction between the Simmons family line and the Family

Yeah, I found this to be the Only Tidbit that wasn't fully explained at all!
(( Simmons and the Family... Remember Ada was w/Simmons.
That's why Simmons Cloned Ada/=Carla. Because Ada left, why? ))
#4desi_shinobiPosted 11/22/2012 6:12:53 PM
"The Family" are suppose to be the equivalent to "The Patriots" from the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

A higher power that governs the world. The Family is easy to understand because its not deep and convoluted compared The Patriots. But MGS2 and MGS4 pretty much explains it pretty well with a very long explainations.

ROSE!!! CAMBELL!!
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#5siberian142Posted 11/22/2012 6:44:26 PM(edited)
occman posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

I am not sure I understand what you're asking, but Ada left Simmons because it was him who ordered the destruction of Raccoon City. His extreme decision (that could have killed her) prompted her to cut off contact with Simmons. He, being infatuated with her, fooled Carla, a scientist who admired Simmons, to undergo an experiment that would turn her into a physical duplicate of Ada. This also repressed her memories and personality, so he conditioned her personality to be similar to Ada's for the purpose of having "his own" Ada Wong.

As shinobi said, the family is just a bunch of people who pull the strings of the US. They make sure that the US stay on top by secretly manipulating events. An ancestor of Simmons was a founder of the family, thus he had a lot of power within it. The agent in the helicopter abandoned him because he was now a BOW and was no longer fit to lead the family.
#6occman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:53:31 PM
siberian142 posted...
occman posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

I am not sure I understand what you're asking, but Ada left Simmons because it was him who ordered the destruction of Raccoon City. His extreme decision (that could have killed her) prompted her to cut off contact with Simmons. He, being infatuated with her, fooled Carla, a scientist who admired Simmons, to undergo an experiment that would turn her into a physical duplicate of Ada.

As shinobi said, the family is just a bunch of people who pull the strings of the US. They make sure that the US stay on top by secretly manipulating events. An ancestor of Simmons was a founder of the family, thus he had a lot of power within it. The agent in the helicopter abandoned him because he was now a BOW and was no longer fit to lead the family.

I'm just saying the only thing left unsaid / explained is Faces & Names.
Why didn't they go into that more... Because they left a totally contained within itself story plot. Without specifics on Faces & Names. Corporation?

Besides, what is Capcom going to do with Jake in future releases... Who the hatching Cocoon in Ada's Final Chapter was going to be... Is Deborah really dead? This is the only unknown in this self contained outbreak.
#7PechabusterPosted 11/22/2012 7:29:08 PM
siberian142 posted...
occman posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

I am not sure I understand what you're asking, but Ada left Simmons because it was him who ordered the destruction of Raccoon City. His extreme decision (that could have killed her) prompted her to cut off contact with Simmons. He, being infatuated with her, fooled Carla, a scientist who admired Simmons, to undergo an experiment that would turn her into a physical duplicate of Ada. This also repressed her memories and personality, so he conditioned her personality to be similar to Ada's for the purpose of having "his own" Ada Wong.

Though he avenge him by sniping Carla in the gut which actually if you think about it must've been pretty hard to find her at that exact moment getting stopped by Chris
#8SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/22/2012 7:40:19 PM
It was Liam Nesson
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
#9occman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:20:03 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
It was Liam Nesson

^ I'm thinking that, or Sarah Palin or Ted Nugent.
Gunning down Wolves...

Like Liam Nesson was hunting them in "The Grey".
After seeing the Post Below! From a Helicopter. LMAO
or Maybe it was BasementDude w/ a Predator Drone. ;)

Pechabuster posted...
Though he avenge him by sniping Carla in the gut. which actually if you think about it must've been pretty hard to find her at that exact moment getting stopped by Chris.

^ But seriously, maybe Tracking Real Ada drew him there.
#10SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/22/2012 8:26:59 PM
It's always Liam Nesson
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif