Anyone think they can bring back nemisis?

#1vahn65Posted 11/23/2012 12:56:00 AM
like make another or stronger ones orrrrrr are tyrants done because umbrellas gone?

oh and random question would anyone love or hate they remade RE
2,RE3 and CVX in RE1 REmake style
#2DarkchocolateXPosted 11/23/2012 1:01:10 AM
Nemesis was just a parasite and they never mentioned anything about the fact they didn't make more of em. Also Tyrants still seem to be around, as seen in resident evil damnation.

So yeah, he could return but it won't happen unless they RE-make RE3
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#3MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/23/2012 1:04:00 AM
..what's the point, S.T.A.R.S. is no more, that was the only purpose of Nemesis, to eliminate the team. I guess they could create a B.O.W. that's after BSAA members next. XD
#4vahn65(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:04:53 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Nemesis was just a parasite and they never mentioned anything about the fact they didn't make more of em. Also Tyrants still seem to be around, as seen in resident evil damnation.

oh any word on steave i remember wesker saying he could come back like him too see claire

and yeah i figured he could because of the parasite thing
#5DarkchocolateXPosted 11/23/2012 1:11:57 AM
vahn65 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

oh any word on steave i remember wesker saying he could come back like him too see claire

Nothing yet on Steve mate, although he's prolly gone for good. They did however use his strain of virus to create jabberwock.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401025643/residentevil/images/f/fc/Resident_Evil_Darkside_Chronicles_jabberwock_s3.jpg

Its basicly a weak version of Steve. They even went as far as using most parts of the same body/textures for it.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#6vahn65(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:12:37 AM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
..what's the point, S.T.A.R.S. is no more, that was the only purpose of Nemesis, to eliminate the team. I guess they could create a B.O.W. that's after BSAA members next. XD

for some weird reason thats a great idea lol
#7vahn65(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:17:23 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
vahn65 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

Nothing yet on Steve mate, although he's prolly gone for good. They did however use his strain of virus to create jabberwock.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401025643/residentevil/images/f/fc/Resident_Evil_Darkside_Chronicles_jabberwock_s3.jpg

Its basicly a weak version of Steve. They even went as far as using most parts of the same body/textures for it.

wow one mention in a side game might as well say CVX never happened but he could come with claire!!
#8Diablo56789Posted 11/23/2012 1:19:11 AM
God, the "Steve should come back!" topics are just as annoying as the "Bring Wesker back topics"

they're dead! dead, dead, dead. they aren't coming back, period!
---
I've got a gun to your head!
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS PSN: FoS H I Zandgiggles (No spaces or caps)
#9vahn65(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:31:53 AM
Diablo56789 posted...
God, the "Steve should come back!" topics are just as annoying as the "Bring Wesker back topics"

they're dead! dead, dead, dead. they aren't coming back, period!

dude calm down im free to post anything i please im sorry if that upst you how about dont click on the topic if you have nothing to contribute then please leave

and im not aware of these wesker topics i dont live on these boards you know id like to have decent discussion with people for once on here
#10desi_shinobiPosted 11/23/2012 5:06:46 AM
Nemesis is the GREATEST B.O.W in RE series by far for me.

He is dead and isn't coming back. Ustanak was the closest we had a new Nemesis.

But yeah T-100 Tyrants are still around to this day, aswell as Lickers and Hunters. It seems people still use the T-Virus.

Nemesis is a playable character in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 though.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi