Anyone think they can bring back nemisis?

#11skermacPosted 11/23/2012 5:35:08 AM
What's the deal with Mr X?

And why do people think dead characters can't be used again? This is not real life!
#12jpv2000Posted 11/23/2012 6:24:03 AM
Sure, they can. The question is will they.

I hope so, Nemesis was awesome and I would love his return.

I was under the impression that they could make as many Nemesis, Mr. X and Tyrants as they wanted to. So, when I say "return" I don't mean the exact one that died in 3.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#13GaullerPosted 11/23/2012 7:48:53 AM
vahn65 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
vahn65 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Nemesis was just a parasite and they never mentioned anything about the fact they didn't make more of em. Also Tyrants still seem to be around, as seen in resident evil damnation.

So yeah, he could return but it won't happen unless they RE-make RE3

oh any word on steave i remember wesker saying he could come back like him too see claire

and yeah i figured he could because of the parasite thing

Nothing yet on Steve mate, although he's prolly gone for good. They did however use his strain of virus to create jabberwock.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401025643/residentevil/images/f/fc/Resident_Evil_Darkside_Chronicles_jabberwock_s3.jpg

Its basicly a weak version of Steve. They even went as far as using most parts of the same body/textures for it.

wow one mention in a side game might as well say CVX never happened but he could come with claire!!

3, , 5 & 6 mention it. Also, *RE6 spoilers!*according to Project Umbrella & residentevil.net, G & T-Veronica were used to create C.
#14UBCS15Posted 11/23/2012 10:07:38 AM
there were a few more Nemesis created, but they never said what happened to them.
#15KeJo6Posted 11/23/2012 10:11:07 AM
as a B.O.W. they could easily bring make a new Nemesis, and it'd be less forced than if they brought back a dead character.

Unfortunately they'd ruin any shock value it'd have by showing it in the first or second trailer.
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#16edward18Posted 11/23/2012 10:11:25 AM
There were 3 or 4 (if you count Survivor 2) Nemeses created. Only one was ever used in a main game. At least 2 still remained. And if they can make Nemesis learn to hunt S.T.A.R.S., they can sure as hell make it learn to do other things. S.T.A.R.S. were just the threat at the time so they made it go after them.

I always wondered what the other Nemeses might look like. I highly doubt the NE-Alpha Parasite would slither through them all in the exact same patterns.

God, the "Steve should come back!" topics are just as annoying as the "Bring Wesker back topics"

they're dead! dead, dead, dead. they aren't coming back, period!

If Wesker came back, he sure as hell could.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#17Hawke0Posted 11/23/2012 10:22:15 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
vahn65 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Nemesis was just a parasite and they never mentioned anything about the fact they didn't make more of em. Also Tyrants still seem to be around, as seen in resident evil damnation.

So yeah, he could return but it won't happen unless they RE-make RE3

oh any word on steave i remember wesker saying he could come back like him too see claire

and yeah i figured he could because of the parasite thing

Nothing yet on Steve mate, although he's prolly gone for good. They did however use his strain of virus to create jabberwock.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401025643/residentevil/images/f/fc/Resident_Evil_Darkside_Chronicles_jabberwock_s3.jpg

Its basicly a weak version of Steve. They even went as far as using most parts of the same body/textures for it.

A jabberwock? Just get your vorpal sword.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#18Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/23/2012 11:14:50 AM
Ustanak was fine as a new huge dangerous BOW. No need to bring back a previous one
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#19Neoteric101Posted 11/23/2012 11:17:44 AM
Nemesis muttering "B.S.A.A..." just doesn't seem as intimidating, haha.
---
How can teeth be self-righteous?
#20edward18Posted 11/23/2012 11:22:29 AM
What about it just uttering the names of the people its after?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai