The Very First Zombie's Return (Spoilers)

#1ProjectWeskerPosted 11/23/2012 1:49:34 PM
How should he/it return?

He was the zombie eating Kenneth in RE1 and REmake.

He can easily return because (at least in REmake) it is completely up to the player to kill him or not. By the time the mansion/laboratory exploded, he could have shambled away. By the time Raccoon City was nuked, he could have been long gone.

So who else thinks he needs a comeback, possibly in RE7?
---
Contrary to popular belief, there are zombies in RE4 and RE5. They are different than the t-Virus type. Deal with it.
#2MallyPureSmoothPosted 11/23/2012 1:59:49 PM
Nah, original zombie or not i'll shoot him dead like the rest.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6 '94 at 3:48 pm
#3GoldsicklePosted 11/23/2012 2:37:12 PM
He's probably a Licker by now, knowing the nature of the T-Virus.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#4slapper1Posted 11/23/2012 2:59:02 PM(edited)
^ Considering he was infected for about 15 years, I'm guessing he's an omega Licker by now, with a mohawk, a rocket launcher, and badass Hugo Boss sunglasses who crawls into clubs and hooks up with all the hot chicks within.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#5largerockPosted 11/24/2012 12:13:47 AM
slapper1 posted...
^ Considering he was infected for about 15 years, I'm guessing he's an omega Licker by now, with a mohawk, a rocket launcher, and badass Hugo Boss sunglasses who crawls into clubs and hooks up with all the hot chicks within.

Pretty much this.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6Crimson_RexPosted 11/24/2012 12:15:43 AM
That's a stupid idea.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/24/2012 12:31:22 AM
His spirit still lives on with every zombie who kill you and make you watch a death cutscene where they eat your character then shambly turning their head towards the camera to look at you :3
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#8Hawke0Posted 11/24/2012 1:22:56 AM
largerock posted...
slapper1 posted...

Pretty much this.

---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#9boofiePosted 11/24/2012 1:25:59 AM
The very first zombie would be all "I was a zombie before everyone else was doing it" and "You don't know man, you weren't there. YOU WERENT THERE!"