So what's more hated? Zombie with guns or..,

#1DecaprePosted 11/23/2012 6:42:59 PM
Infected people with guns?
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/23/2012 6:44:38 PM
I didn't really mind the zombies with guns since they were being majorly erratic on easier difficulties. It's stupid when they aim well on harder difs though
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#3desi_shinobiPosted 11/23/2012 6:47:19 PM
Zombies with guns wasn't as bad I thought it be.

But man those Magnum wielding zombies have got some crazy accuracy though.

C-Virus zombies are definitely miles better then the T-Virus zombies.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#4AiRo1988Posted 11/23/2012 6:57:37 PM
What can we say, Barry taught them well.
#5Orochi_LedePosted 11/23/2012 7:07:16 PM
Sluggish walks, constant incoherent moaning, the only urge is to feed (supposibly, altho some will just kill you with a weapon and walk off ironicly) but can carefully aim a gun on par with a live human.

hmm....
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#6PechabusterPosted 11/23/2012 7:27:25 PM
AiRo1988 posted...
What can we say, Barry taught them well.

lol XD
#7Icefang526Posted 11/23/2012 7:32:43 PM
Those zombies actually have better aim than a lot of humans do....odd. I guess the training they received in life kinda stuck with them, even when they became undead?
#8desi_shinobiPosted 11/23/2012 8:06:09 PM
They did this in one of the George Romero films with the zombie who learns how to use a machine gun lol (Seriously everytime I watch the films, It gives me an urge to play RE2 specifically and now RE6 I suppose)

But yeah the police officers aiming is amazing.

But you could stand infront of a C-Virus machine gun wielding B.S.A.A zombie and he will unload his weapon infront of you and not touch you with one bullet. But the ones in Mercs mode always knock me down.

C-Virus Magnum wielding zombies have better aim then the J'avo.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9edward18Posted 11/23/2012 8:07:20 PM
Zombies using guns is stupid as hell and C-Virus zombies are horrible compared to T's zombies.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#10Decapre(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 8:11:06 PM
edward18 posted...
Zombies using guns is stupid as hell and C-Virus zombies are horrible compared to T's zombies.

Stop crying Edward.
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)