Yo Jake Muller here, whats up? *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Yo Jake Muller here, whats up? *Spoilers*

User Info: boofie

boofie
4 years ago#11
Jake! I have to ask were you born a badass? Or did you go to badass school and get a major in badassery?

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
4 years ago#12
boofie posted...
Jake! I have to ask were you born a badass? Or did you go to badass school and get a major in badassery?

You know Boofie, that, is an excellent question. When you grow up how i did, you have to become a badass to survive. And through that, i got strength. And without strength, you cant protect anyone, let alone yourself.

Though i appreiciate the compliment, i never even had time for High School, which is something i really did miss out on, guess a GED is in my future.
Name: Light, FC for White version: 4084-2831-7220 FC for SS: 4685-6000-1404. Black 2: 4384-9935-2201
Name: Dark, FC for Black version: 2838-7396-7889

User Info: Piers_Nivans

Piers_Nivans
4 years ago#13
Why are you so rude?

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
4 years ago#14
Piers_Nivans posted...
Why are you so rude?

Ya know Piers, i dont have a problem with the BSAA, i really don't. But what i do have a problem with is lapdogs, and besides that, aren't you dead?
Name: Light, FC for White version: 4084-2831-7220 FC for SS: 4685-6000-1404. Black 2: 4384-9935-2201
Name: Dark, FC for Black version: 2838-7396-7889

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#15
Do you like the....Rude dude with a bad tude?
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: Piers_Nivans

Piers_Nivans
4 years ago#16
hereforemnant posted...
Ya know Piers, i dont have a problem with the BSAA, i really don't. But what i do have a problem with is lapdogs, and besides that, aren't you dead?

Oh, you wanna go?

I'll take you down.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Yo Jake Muller here, whats up? *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived