Crimson heads

#1WeskerForeverPosted 11/23/2012 8:10:22 PM
Anyone miss REmake-style crimson heads? They are one of the few monsters in the RE series to actually scare me and make me jump.

Bloodshots are OK, but they pale in comparison to V-Act. Crimson heads look and sound very demonic with their blood-red skin and long talon-like nails. They also howl like they're possessed by demons and are somewhat reminiscent of werewolves.

Seeing as the C-Virus contains the t-Virus, I'm sure a C-Virus variant could have appeared.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#2DecaprePosted 11/23/2012 8:15:34 PM
Not in the slightest.
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/23/2012 8:19:31 PM
I dunno why I thought they were in this game. At least they were still "special" zombies. I wouldn't mind having crimson heads in this game, though :(

Their blank eyes and dangerous moving patterns induce terror
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#4WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 8:24:04 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
I dunno why I thought they were in this game. At least they were still "special" zombies. I wouldn't mind having crimson heads in this game, though :(

Their blank eyes and dangerous moving patterns induce terror

You would think they would be here, wouldn't you?

The ones in Operation Raccoon City seemed... off. They looked to pink or purplish and their moans sounded more like babies or cats crying. Wonder why they changed them?
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#5MallyPureSmoothPosted 11/23/2012 8:31:11 PM
I would've loved to have seen them in RE6. While yes, a major pain in the ass on REmake, they would've added some much needed challenge to RE6.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6 '94 at 3:48 pm
#6riddlebox89Posted 11/23/2012 8:53:47 PM
WeskerForever posted...
Seeing as the C-Virus contains the t-Virus, I'm sure a C-Virus variant could have appeared.

Bloodshots ARE the C virus variant of crimson heads -.-
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7edward18Posted 11/23/2012 8:54:57 PM
They were such a cool addition to Remake. Really caught me offguard and found it cool how it was mutating them towards Lickers.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:10:26 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
WeskerForever posted...

I know what you mean, but they were a tad too different to due them justice.
---
#9riddlebox89Posted 11/23/2012 9:17:42 PM
WeskerForever posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
WeskerForever posted...

...Of course they were different, it's a different virus for gods sakes! If every virus just made the same things, what the hell is the point of there being several viruses at all?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:23:50 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
WeskerForever posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
WeskerForever posted...

...Of course they were different, it's a different virus for gods sakes! If every virus just made the same things, what the hell is the point of there being several viruses at all?

Well the regular zombies were very similar and almost identical to their t-Virus counterparts, appearance wise. It would be cool if the crimson heads were similar in appearance as well.
---