Is this just a rumor?

#1ultramegamanx4Posted 11/24/2012 1:55:15 AM
My friend says that he heard (or read) that after resident evil 7 or whatever they'll reboot the series. The reboot in America will be called Biohazard and in Japan, Resident Evil.

Not sure how true this is. What do you think?
---
psn: ultramegamanx
add me if you like
#2longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 1:56:44 AM
oh thank god, please let it be true.
#3longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 1:57:48 AM
although your friend might be confusing the reboot of the movies.

after the seventh movie, there will be a reboot.

no more anderson.

again, thank god.
#4WeskerForeverPosted 11/24/2012 1:58:36 AM
ultramegamanx4 posted...
My friend says that he heard (or read) that after resident evil 7 or whatever they'll reboot the series. The reboot in America will be called Biohazard and in Japan, Resident Evil.

No, don't reboot. Just bring Wesker back and all is golden.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#5longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 2:01:20 AM
WeskerForever posted...
ultramegamanx4 posted...

No, don't reboot. Just bring Wesker back and all is golden.

i always get the feeling you have a cult somewhere. like the ganados in re4, you know, except you and your followers dye your hair blonde and wear shades at night and keep a prayer circle while chanting 'wesker is our god, wesker is our god, wesker is our god'.

seriously dude. even i didn't freak out like this when the 'chris dying' rumor started and i will defend chris no matter what in these boards.

you gotta chill.
#6WeskerForeverPosted 11/24/2012 2:05:08 AM
But I am the biggest Wesker fan in the world and he is the only character that deserves to be king of the world. He is the coolest guy on the face of the planet. I love to look just like him.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#7longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 2:08:34 AM
WeskerForever posted...
But I am the biggest Wesker fan in the world and he is the only character that deserves to be king of the world. He is the coolest guy on the face of the planet. I love to look just like him.

i wonder what i'd have to do to look more like chris since he's my favorite character.

i'd have to get a penis first.
then some roids.
then some arch nemesis---hey that could be you!
#8WeskerForeverPosted 11/24/2012 2:12:58 AM
longstorm555 posted...
WeskerForever posted...

i wonder what i'd have to do to look more like chris since he's my favorite character.

i'd have to get a p first.
then some roids.
then some arch nemesis---hey that could be you!

Awesome!

But you wouldn't need a dinghy because private parts are usually never shown in RE games. The muscles can be with a muscle suit.
---
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 11/24/2012 3:17:28 AM
ultramegamanx4 posted...

Cool story. Where did your friend heard/read that from?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#10ssj_duelistPosted 11/24/2012 4:42:37 AM
longstorm555 posted...
although your friend might be confusing the reboot of the movies.

after the seventh movie, there will be a reboot.

no more anderson.

again, thank god.

Wait, is this true!?

We might get a good series of movies!?