Jake chapter 4 accuracy

#1jackstar_rockPosted 11/24/2012 4:51:46 AM
Having an issue with Sherry here. Not using quickshots for the AR, and I'm still getting only 60+%. Is it due to chapter 4-1? I was under the impression any vehicle shooting segments don't count, but since Sherry is using her default 3-shot pistol here, is that what's screwing up my accuracy rating?
#2Orochi_LedePosted 11/24/2012 4:55:59 AM
I think it is, because every time i comeplete that chapter i also have horrible accuracy, so i am almost certain that the bike segement is what is doing it, as the triple shot gun under weapons is the only weapon in which i have the worst accuracy rating.

which is really unfair if they do judge it on that.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#3skermacPosted 11/24/2012 6:56:13 AM
Can you press triangle and change the triple shot to single shot like you can in mercs? It would help accuracy.
#4jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:06:50 AM(edited)
Just got my S rank with a whopping 20% increase in accuracy - 88.6%. I only fired 2 shots as Sherry in 4-1: 1 for the explosive barrel and 1 for the oil tanker. The grunts on bikes chasing Jake can be safely ignored, even on Pro only 2~3 of them ever gets to kick Jake's bike, and the damage is negligible. I guess the majority of them are scripted to ram into obstacles aka. they will die without Sherry ever firing a shot at them.

^ This is probably a trick stage where Sherry's 3 shot pistol hits do factor into the chapter's accuracy rating.

skermac posted...
Can you press triangle and change the triple shot to single shot like you can in mercs? It would help accuracy.

Game does not allow this...On any other stage that's possible but not 4-1.
#5skermacPosted 11/24/2012 7:11:57 AM
jackstar_rock posted...
Just got my S rank with a whopping 20% increase in accuracy - 88.6%. I only fired 2 shots as Sherry in 4-1: 1 for the explosive barrel and 1 for the oil tanker. The grunts on bikes chasing Jake can be safely ignored, even on Pro only 2~3 of them ever gets to kick Jake's bike, and the damage is negligible. I guess the majority of them are scripted to ram into obstacles aka. they will die without Sherry ever firing a shot at them.

^ This is probably a trick stage where Sherry's 3 shot pistol hits do factor into the chapter's accuracy rating.

skermac posted...

Game does not allow this...On any other stage that's possible but not 4-1.

That suck's, why would Capcom do something stupid like that? Wait, it's Capcom
#6BakyuraPosted 11/24/2012 7:17:59 AM
skermac posted...

Well, physically she'd be unable to do it without both hands, so while she could hold on to Jake while trying to switch the setting, it'd be pretty difficult...
#7skermacPosted 11/24/2012 7:22:38 AM
Bakyura posted...
skermac posted...

Well, physically she'd be unable to do it without both hands, so while she could hold on to Jake while trying to switch the setting, it'd be pretty difficult...

You wouldn't have to see her do it in game, just press triangle and it's done.
#8The 1 ExecutionerPosted 11/24/2012 7:27:10 AM
Bakyura posted...
skermac posted...

Use her mouth even though the switch is next to a barrel of a gun hahahhaha.
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: Dr_Adrian_MD
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner