Well I beat the game with all 4 characters......

#1kalibre16Posted 11/24/2012 4:55:57 AM
and since I'm not ready to say goodbye YET I kinda wanna play co-op with the other 3....I've never played co-op before so it'll definitely be a new experience for me the only thing is I usually play around night like 11 or 12

(not cus I'm a weirdo or anything lol its just I get out of work at 10.....hmmm maybe I am a weirdo :)

anyways if you are interested My ID is kalibre17....I'll be playing pro but please I'm just trying to have fun I mean I got a few A ranks but I don't wanna be stressin to get an S rank (if you have a mic its a plus but I don't mind if you don't
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#2skermacPosted 11/24/2012 6:29:45 AM
Did you unlock anything new or get secrets after beating it with all characters? If not I might not use all 4.
#3kalibre16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 12:07:24 PM
I'm not sure if I get the question but with the initial 4 you see the story through different perspectives so I guess you're unlocking new cut-scenes lol once you beat the game with the first 4 you also get another ending with Jake and I guess the trophy for beating the entire game on pro

(oh yeah when you beat the game with Leon you get agent hunt, with Chris you get the steel beast map for mercenaries, and with Jake you get mining the depths mercenaries)

I haven't played as the alternate characters yet (Helena, Piers, Sherry, and whoever they decide to put for Ada's campaign so IDK if that unlocks anything )
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4kingbongbundyPosted 11/24/2012 12:13:50 PM
skermac posted...
Did you unlock anything new or get secrets after beating it with all characters? If not I might not use all 4.

you get some new skills you can buy, including infinite ammo skills
#5kalibre16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 12:16:27 PM
oh yeah forgot about those....mostly cus I've been putting my points towards that crzy skills trophy (grinding much :)
---
---
#6skermacPosted 11/24/2012 2:14:43 PM
kingbongbundy posted...
skermac posted...

you get some new skills you can buy, including infinite ammo skills

I was hoping if you beat the game with all 8 characters on pro you would get a secret cutscene or secret skill, or something you couldn't otherwise get. I will definitely finish pro with all 4 characters, then I might with their alternates, not sure yet, but probably will to see what new skills become available if nothing else.