Resident Evil Item Battle: Crank vs Valve Handle

#1VersusCancelledPosted 11/24/2012 9:16:16 AM
Which of these RE staples is the best?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Valve_Handle

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Square_Crank
---
Official Husband of Stella Nox Fleuret of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board.
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 11/24/2012 9:40:23 AM
Crank is more classic & even the game a value handle spawned from (Resident Evil 2) had a crank in the game which speaks volumes later down the road. Chris Redfield referenced them in LiN, noting Spencer's obsession with them. (Not sure if that reference correlates towards Chris knowing about Spencer designing Trevor's mansion. I forgot who created the RE1 estate unfortunately. I feel like a noob forgetting about it X_X. But I'm 99 percent positive either Spencer or Trevor was the architect not Ashford & Marcus.)
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#3largerockPosted 11/24/2012 9:57:13 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Crank is more classic & even the game a value handle spawned from (Resident Evil 2) had a crank in the game which speaks volumes later down the road. Chris Redfield referenced them in LiN, noting Spencer's obsession with them. (Not sure if that reference correlates towards Chris knowing about Spencer designing Trevor's mansion. I forgot who created the RE1 estate unfortunately. I feel like a noob forgetting about it X_X. But I'm 99 percent positive either Spencer or Trevor was the architect not Ashford & Marcus.)

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

@TC: Go back to the Versus Board!

OT: Square Crank.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 11/24/2012 10:04:31 AM
Lmao @largerock. Yes,I returned for the moment. Playing too much RE6 really took me off the board X_x & I think I gained way too much attention for half the rants I dished out on some of the fanboy nonsense I saw. (Leon vs Chris, Ada vs Jill, all that garbage lol) I gained a bit of calmness now I'm just enjoying the hell out of RE6 & hitman. Damn sure can't wait til that patch & VS modes drop. I'll probably be playing religiously for sure. Good to see you, slapper, volcanoboulder & SSJ_Jin still post on here.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#5largerockPosted 11/24/2012 10:31:19 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Lmao @largerock. Yes,I returned for the moment. Playing too much RE6 really took me off the board X_x & I think I gained way too much attention for half the rants I dished out on some of the fanboy nonsense I saw. (Leon vs Chris, Ada vs Jill, all that garbage lol) I gained a bit of calmness now I'm just enjoying the hell out of RE6 & hitman. Damn sure can't wait til that patch & VS modes drop. I'll probably be playing religiously for sure. Good to see you, slapper, volcanoboulder & SSJ_Jin still post on here.

Dammit you got Hitman...Me jelly....Anyway great to see you!
---
#6VersusCancelled(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:17:58 AM
Reported for off topic
---
Official Husband of Stella Nox Fleuret of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board.
#7largerockPosted 11/24/2012 11:54:49 AM
VersusCancelled posted...
Reported for off topic

Oh you snitch, you.
---
#8desi_shinobiPosted 11/25/2012 4:10:14 AM
LOL did he really report it for being off-topic!?

Some people haha..
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi