A good idea I had for a unique RE spinoff.

#1zombie_basher13Posted 11/24/2012 3:28:29 PM
I think it would be cool to play as Wesker from the events of RE 1 until his death. We would play as only him (RE 4 style) with no partners of any kind ever, across a wide range of locations and memorable events that he was involved with throughout the RE history. So pretty much the events of RE Zero to 5 including those seen in Umbrella Chronicles and such. We would also see new things and twists never told or experienced before, to flesh him out and the entire story further.

He would use guns of course to start out with, but after successfully infecting himself with the T Virus, we would then have a sort of RPG growth system in addition to guns, where we unlock abilities with points/exp gained by defeating enemies and completing missions. Until we get such stuff as teleporting all over the place as seen in 5 and doing awesome melee moves.

So what do you think? Care to add in any of your own ideas, perhaps better than mine?
---
Look alive, you fools.
#2Hawke0Posted 11/24/2012 3:29:15 PM
I don't trust Capcom with something like that.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#3edward18Posted 11/24/2012 3:30:16 PM
1. He didn't infect himself with T.
2. It'd just be covering Umbrella Chronicles again with some more stuff afterwards.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/24/2012 3:36:57 PM
And what would we be fighting?? Soldiers the whole game? This is exactly why a Carla DLC wouldn't work either
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#5zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:38:56 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
And what would we be fighting?? Soldiers the whole game? This is exactly why a Carla DLC wouldn't work either

No. BOWs. Duh.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 11/24/2012 3:39:31 PM
He was manufactured with a lot of chocolate bars.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/24/2012 3:47:22 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

No. BOWs. Duh.

Why would he be fighting any BOW
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#8good_tobiPosted 11/24/2012 4:24:18 PM
I expected this topic to come from <you know who> but anyway on your topic, Wesker getting his own solo game? Can't see happening but may be a small DLCampaign.

P.S. Wesker is dead. Get over it.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#9zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:59:40 PM
good_tobi posted...
I expected this topic to come from <you know who> but anyway on your topic, Wesker getting his own solo game? Can't see happening but may be a small DLCampaign.

P.S. Wesker is dead. Get over it.

I know he's dead and I'm fine with it, it's not like I want him to return in a sequel. I am just saying it would more flesh out the story by giving us a look into some of Wesker's activities, and allow a truly interesting spinoff with a new type of gameplay (as in growing abilities and stuff because of the virus in him).

I can't see it happening either, I am just saying it is a good idea imo. For a spinoff, not RE 7 or whatever. It would at least be better than those rail shooters.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#10zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:04:27 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

No. BOWs. Duh.

Why would he be fighting any BOW

Have you not played RE 0 and 1, Code Veronica, and Umbrella Chronicles? Fine, not just BOWs then, but BSAA members, his enemies he wants killed like government agents, etc.

If you can't think of enemies he would fight, you don't have much of an imagination.
---
Look alive, you fools.