A good idea I had for a unique RE spinoff.

#11Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/24/2012 4:09:35 PM
RE 0-1 have already been covered, afterwards he was off the radar, RE:CV he caused the attack himself. RE4 he stayed hidden. RE5 he was behind the attack.

The only thing I could see is him attacking enemy "companies" to gather samples of this and that, but he's sent Ada for this kind of stuff. Anything else would be so far fetched I wouldn't be interested.

I don't want to see Wesker again at any cost
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#12SiLVeR_420Posted 11/24/2012 4:16:27 PM
edward18 posted...
1. He didn't infect himself with T.
2. It'd just be covering Umbrella Chronicles again with some more stuff afterwards.

It wasn't the T virus but Birkin did give him something during RE1.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#13zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:17:35 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
edward18 posted...
1. He didn't infect himself with T.
2. It'd just be covering Umbrella Chronicles again with some more stuff afterwards.

It wasn't the T virus but Birkin did give him something during RE1.

I thought it was the T virus. Can't remember, it's been a long time.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#14Chaos_Dante_456Posted 11/25/2012 8:40:18 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
And what would we be fighting?? Soldiers the whole game? This is exactly why a Carla DLC wouldn't work either

No. BOWs. Duh.

Why would he be fighting any BOW

Have you not played RE 0 and 1, Code Veronica, and Umbrella Chronicles? Fine, not just BOWs then, but BSAA members, his enemies he wants killed like government agents, etc.

If you can't think of enemies he would fight, you don't have much of an imagination.

So basically soldiers like Cartwheel_kick said before....
#15good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 10:11:07 AM
good_tobi posted...
I expected this topic to come from <you know who> but anyway on your topic, Wesker getting his own solo game? Can't see happening but may be a small DLCampaign.

P.S. Wesker is dead. Get over it.

I know he's dead and I'm fine with it, it's not like I want him to return in a sequel. I am just saying it would more flesh out the story by giving us a look into some of Wesker's activities, and allow a truly interesting spinoff with a new type of gameplay (as in growing abilities and stuff because of the virus in him).

I can't see it happening either, I am just saying it is a good idea imo. For a spinoff, not RE 7 or whatever. It would at least be better than those rail shooters.

yup a goo idea nevertheless. Wesker's minions, I mean fans would be happy.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#16largerockPosted 11/25/2012 10:36:31 AM
Can't trust Capcom with this. We need Platinum to handle this,
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#17edward18Posted 11/25/2012 11:12:31 AM
It wasn't T. It was a viral agent designed for the Wesker Children Project to weed out those that had potential.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai