If/when Ada.......

#1skermacPosted 11/24/2012 6:51:42 PM
marries Leon will she use his last name or call herself Ada Wong-Kennedy?
#2longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 6:55:46 PM
skermac posted...
marries Leon will she use his last name or call herself Ada Wong-Kennedy?

having a laughing fit.

sorry.

you're actually asking us if ada wong, world's greatest spy, who has been described as 'using' leon whenever she needs and who also felt a sort of emptiness when wesker died, and who actually couldn't care less about a relationship, is going to marry and call herself ada wong-kennedy?

and i'm not even bringing up the fact that 'ada wong' is not her real name.

are we playing the same game? you gotta learn how to read your favorite character, dude, instead of throwing them into you shipping fantasies.
#3SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/24/2012 6:56:19 PM
.........If Ada Wong really is her real name...
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
:O!!
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:02:11 PM
What's her real name?

And yes most everyone except you know there true feelings for each other. The director hinted at it too, but said we will never see romance in RE.
#5longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 7:05:28 PM
skermac posted...
What's her real name?

And yes most everyone except you know there true feelings for each other. The director hinted at it too, but said we will never see romance in RE.

why do i get this urge to cry whenever i talk to you?

ok, one: a month ago you didn't know about this 'no romance' thing, and you had a pretty big fight about it with me, and then i told you about that interview and surprise! now you get it and actually use it in your arguments!

two: you just answered your own question didn't you? if there's no romance in re, there's no wedding.

three: nobody knows her real name or age.
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:55:50 PM
longstorm555 posted...
skermac posted...
What's her real name?

why do i get this urge to cry whenever i talk to you?

ok, one: a month ago you didn't know about this 'no romance' thing, and you had a pretty big fight about it with me, and then i told you about that interview and surprise! now you get it and actually use it in your arguments!

two: you just answered your own question didn't you? if there's no romance in re, there's no wedding.

three: nobody knows her real name or age.

Thank you
#7DoctorOfPeppersPosted 11/24/2012 8:40:15 PM
I don't think Ada has plans on marrying Leon. Instead, she will marry her Crossbow and then have an affair with a Rocket Launcher.

And in the end, it will still be a better love story than Twilight.
---
"Mis pantalones estan calientes."
#8longstorm555Posted 11/24/2012 8:43:24 PM
DoctorOfPeppers posted...
I don't think Ada has plans on marrying Leon. Instead, she will marry her Crossbow and then have an affair with a Rocket Launcher.

dude, there could be a 'ada and two zombies' sex tape and it'd still be a better love story than twilight.
#9skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 8:43:43 PM
DoctorOfPeppers posted...

True, because anything is better than Twilight.
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 11/24/2012 9:13:40 PM
Ada Kennedy... Wait!
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)