Why can't characters stay dead to fans?

#31biohazard1775Posted 11/25/2012 11:45:59 PM
Because RE fans like making insane theories.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xre11.gif http://i.imgur.com/a5mMY.gif
#32TurduckenPosted 11/25/2012 11:54:05 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin that game for you :/.

Heh. No, sorry, I didn't mean you, man. I had that spoiled for me a while back. And even that hasn't ruined the game for me; I still look forward to playing it. Just don't have any intention of getting a 3DS for it. Least not at the current price. But if this port rumor is true, I may not have to.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#33tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:27:04 PM
Turducken posted...
Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin that game for you :/.

Heh. No, sorry, I didn't mean you, man. I had that spoiled for me a while back. And even that hasn't ruined the game for me; I still look forward to playing it. Just don't have any intention of getting a 3DS for it. Least not at the current price. But if this port rumor is true, I may not have to.

Hey, I've heard... I had to watch a walkthrough on it... I only have a PS3... So I'm not able to play games like Zero, REmake, and Revelatiosn so I watch walkthroughs like a loser, but it's so I don't miss anything. But I will defiently play it myself..I like Jill and Chris, my two favorite RE characters. I hope they mess with it a bit on the port if it happens, like change it up a bit.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#34good_tobiPosted 11/26/2012 4:20:39 PM
Yup, I don't see most of the dead characters returning back but like he said...........

edward18 posted...
Steve has a much higher chance of coming back than Wesker. There's a body and he just slumped over. Wesker literally no longer exists. With Steve there's a lot of potential story-wise if they were to ressurect him...then again there was a ton of potential for Sherry too...

I think only Steve Burnisde has the potential to return story wise.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#35PechabusterPosted 11/26/2012 6:26:51 PM
fanboyism and the inability to realize that video games are virtual and fiction thus they feel as if actual friends have died (with the exception that these characters can be "revived" by the writers)
#36desi_shinobiPosted 11/26/2012 6:41:23 PM
There is a lot of topics about dead RE characters in here.

Won't be long before someone creates a topic along the lines of..

"Stop making topics about DEAD RE characters!!!)

Or something like that...
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi