A thought about so called dead characters

#21BBoy4040Posted 11/26/2012 3:24:38 PM
I keep fearing they'll bring back Wesker in some kind of terrible "Villain in this game cloned his DNA so he could retain his powers and memory". It's so cliche, but this is the kind of series that would cliche plots like that.
#22sonicsonicPosted 11/26/2012 3:49:26 PM
...No. They can do what they want with their characters, but no.

How dumb would RE7 be if they brought Simmons back as a good guy, trying to take down Billy Coen the new owner of Neo-Umbrella, whilst working with Wesker.
#23chaostdkPosted 11/26/2012 5:30:53 PM
edward18 posted...
You said his dilemna to trust her after 4. Why not after 2?

spoilers i guess?

because at no point in time in resident evil two was it made clear to Leon that Ada was a spy. no seriously, there isn't. the closest it was revealed was in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhUIwvAZE0 and even then Anette only figured her to be the girlfriend of an umbrella researcher (not a spy for umbrella) as well as the fact that Leon was nowhere to be seen during that.
#24desi_shinobiPosted 11/26/2012 5:38:50 PM
chaostdk posted...
edward18 posted...
You said his dilemna to trust her after 4. Why not after 2?

spoilers i guess?

because at no point in time in resident evil two was it made clear to Leon that Ada was a spy. no seriously, there isn't. the closest it was revealed was in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhUIwvAZE0 and even then Anette only figured her to be the girlfriend of an umbrella researcher (not a spy for umbrella) as well as the fact that Leon was nowhere to be seen during that.

Just to be clear you know: ClaireA & LeonB is canon right?

Annette Birkin tells Leon S Kennedy that Ada is a spy and the only reason why Ada got close to John was because she could get her hands on the G-Virus.

This scene happens in the lift area in the labotory before Mr.X interupts their conversation and she legs it.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#25PechabusterPosted 11/26/2012 6:24:55 PM
Skermac is a troll and the main of WeskerForever folks. End of topic
#26skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:37:26 PM
Pechabuster posted...

How does liking Wesker make me a troll? I even said video game characters are not alive or dead and capcom can do what they want, but yes I would like to see him in another RE game, it doesn't have to be 7.

Why are you being an instigator/trouble maker? Are you over age 12?
#27desi_shinobiPosted 11/26/2012 6:43:42 PM
Let the Battle Begin!!!

Fight!

ShoryuuuuuuKEN!!!
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#28longstorm555Posted 11/26/2012 6:49:54 PM
Pechabuster posted...

can we stop calling people who have different opinions and can be somwhat annoying, trolls?

dude's just got a lot of questions and is curious. he's no way as bad as weskerforever.
#29skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:22:10 PM
longstorm555 posted...
Pechabuster posted...

can we stop calling people who have different opinions and can be somwhat annoying, trolls?

dude's just got a lot of questions and is curious. he's no way as bad as weskerforever.

Thank you, you are one of the few openminded and sane people on here.
#30WeskerForeverPosted 11/26/2012 8:22:05 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Let the Battle Begin!!!

Fight!

ShoryuuuuuuKEN!!!

Why would I bother fighting with a trouble maker/instigator?
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.