A thought about so called dead characters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. A thought about so called dead characters

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#51
Pechabuster posted...
IlDanko posted...
Pechabuster posted...
F*CK U DUDE!!!!.. i opened the link at midnight and forgot my speakers were at MAX volume.... that OBJECTION!!! scream just scared the sh*t out of me xD

I'm sorry ;_; I'll gift you Ace Attorney 1 for the Wii as compensation

i don't own a wii, but thanks xD

Well if you're ever bored heres a neat indepth walkthrough of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hTDiVK2604

now that walkthrough was a nice way to kill some time today thanks bro xD
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993

User Info: Pechabuster

Pechabuster
4 years ago#52
IlDanko posted...
Pechabuster posted...
IlDanko posted...
Pechabuster posted...
F*CK U DUDE!!!!.. i opened the link at midnight and forgot my speakers were at MAX volume.... that OBJECTION!!! scream just scared the sh*t out of me xD

I'm sorry ;_; I'll gift you Ace Attorney 1 for the Wii as compensation

i don't own a wii, but thanks xD

Well if you're ever bored heres a neat indepth walkthrough of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hTDiVK2604

now that walkthrough was a nice way to kill some time today thanks bro xD

Haha I didn't expect you to actually watch it. I've tried showing a bunch of acquaintances in real life this but even my friends in law and video games don't have the interest in it :( And you're very welcome! Always nice to introduce new stuff to people.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. A thought about so called dead characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived