Sheva possible Mercenaries DLC character?

#1UnfoolishPosted 11/26/2012 12:48:54 PM
Who here are Sheva fans?

FYI: Sheva's voice actress Karen Dyer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU50UGkSBFo

BSAA Sheva
Tribal Sheva
Clubbin' Sheva
Professional Sheva a.k.a Ingrid Hunnigan
Fairy Tale Sheva
#2tevin1569Posted 11/26/2012 1:06:13 PM
I like Sheva, I think she was a good addition, and I am totally down for new dlc characters. Glad to see they added new mercs moves for the Mercenaries. Kind of gives me hope for characters like this. XD
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3MuZemikePosted 11/26/2012 1:06:44 PM
She does not sound like Sheva at all. Is she really the voice actress?
#4matodaPosted 11/26/2012 1:18:03 PM
I NEED A HUUURB !
---
You look well, child.
#5tevin1569Posted 11/26/2012 1:25:29 PM
matoda posted...
I NEED A HUUURB !

"We're Partners"
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6viper9xPosted 11/26/2012 1:43:06 PM
MuZemike posted...
She does not sound like Sheva at all. Is she really the voice actress?

sounds very much like her to me. obviously her interview voice is not her dramatic re5 voice though
#7gamestop27Posted 11/26/2012 2:07:19 PM
I'm a fan of Sheva, but I hate Mercs, so I'd rather she get her own little campaign showing what she did during the events of RE6 because I'd very much like to control her with the mechanics introduced in this game.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#8Chunx907Posted 11/26/2012 3:02:47 PM(edited)
I would like to see Sheva as a Mercs character. Having a campaign with her and Josh would be interesting, but is unlikely. So, Mercenaries character is the next best thing. Just please, use her face from 5 like they did for Chris. Jill's weird face in Revelations looks horrible.

MuZemike posted...
She does not sound like Sheva at all.

Well then, I guess she's a pretty great voice actress, huh? Being able to make your voice sound totally different for a role is skill.

Is she really the voice actress?

Yes, absolutely. Also did the mo-cap.
#9good_tobiPosted 11/26/2012 4:38:59 PM
Though I like Sheva, I don't want her to be in RE6 mercenaries. I would rather want her to be in the campaign.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#10desi_shinobiPosted 11/26/2012 6:20:33 PM
I would love to see Sheva in Mercenaries mode.

Infact I'd love to see:

- Barry Burton
- Billy Cohen
- Rebecca Chambers
- Claire Redfield
- Hunk aka Mr. Death
- Jill Valentine
- Josh Stone
- Excella
- Albert Wesker

Make RE6 Mercs all out experience because of all the extra modes that are coming out soon.

I don't think a Sheva campaign would work because there is no way it would intersect with the other characters unless they show her just doing her own thing.

But with the time gaps in RE6 campaign can be filled with these characters maybe. Some of them have 6 month time gaps.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi