I hate to say this, but...

#1BBoy4040Posted 11/26/2012 6:16:21 PM
Chris' campaign has the best story and he gets the most character development. I mean, sure, his gameplay's kind of cookie cutter, but I care more about Chris' obsession with not letting any of his teammates die than any other plot point in this game.
#2skermacPosted 11/26/2012 6:19:22 PM
BBoy4040 posted...
Chris' campaign has the best story and he gets the most character development. I mean, sure, his gameplay's kind of cookie cutter, but I care more about Chris' obsession with not letting any of his teammates die than any other plot point in this game.

Chris's campaign is like COD so naturally more people will like it.
#3BBoy4040(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:27:31 PM
But I refuse to play Call of Duty games. I'm just saying compared to the other campaigns, Chris goes through more of a character evolution and becomes more relatable than any of the other characters.
#4skermacPosted 11/26/2012 6:31:46 PM
BBoy4040 posted...
But I refuse to play Call of Duty games. I'm just saying compared to the other campaigns, Chris goes through more of a character evolution and becomes more relatable than any of the other characters.

I couldn't relate to him because he came off as an alcholic in the beginning. He did redeem himself but I couldn't trust him not to turn to the bottle again in desparate times. For that reason I'm out. Any other RE sharks want to make an opinion offer?
#5Chunx907Posted 11/26/2012 6:34:54 PM
I actually agree with you on Chris' campaign having the best story and character development (plus the ending).

I don't agree with people in that his campaign is just "cookie cutter" or "Call of Duty", though. Unless their criticisms go into detail and are actually intelligent, the "Chris' campaign is just CoD" complaint is absolutely moronic. Him and Jake have the best campaigns. They work well with the control system that they gave us. Leon's is an incredibly poor attempt at horror, and Ada's just seems like an uninteresting background story compared to what you get in the other three campaigns.
#6HShadowPosted 11/26/2012 6:35:23 PM
His campaign is a straight gears of war clone.
#7skermacPosted 11/26/2012 6:57:28 PM
Chunx907 posted...
I actually agree with you on Chris' campaign having the best story and character development (plus the ending).

I don't agree with people in that his campaign is just "cookie cutter" or "Call of Duty", though. Unless their criticisms go into detail and are actually intelligent, the "Chris' campaign is just CoD" complaint is absolutely moronic. Him and Jake have the best campaigns. They work well with the control system that they gave us. Leon's is an incredibly poor attempt at horror, and Ada's just seems like an uninteresting background story compared to what you get in the other three campaigns.

Chris was in charge of a squad of soldiers fighting enemies that shoot back and fighting against b.o.w.s too. How is that not unlike a war game such as COD?

You need to learn the definition of cookie cutter. It doesn't mean that RE6 is exactly the same as other shooters with absolutely no differences at all. Just means that it's very similar. Much more similar to COD than it is different, especially where core gameplay is concerned.
#8KillfaceDingoPosted 11/26/2012 7:20:15 PM
skermac posted...
Chunx907 posted...

Chris was in charge of a squad of soldiers fighting enemies that shoot back and fighting against b.o.w.s too. How is that not unlike a war game such as COD?

You need to learn the definition of cookie cutter. It doesn't mean that RE6 is exactly the same as other shooters with absolutely no differences at all. Just means that it's very similar. Much more similar to COD than it is different, especially where core gameplay is concerned.

No. There is more differences than similarities between them.

How is it similar? You are a dude with a gun and there is enemies with guns?

How is it different? The enemies mutate, its a TPS not a FPS, boss fights, etc. etc.

From all of your posts I have read you seem really unintelligent.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#9tevin1569Posted 11/26/2012 9:44:58 PM
BBoy4040 posted...

I completly agree with you. And I still disagree about the gameplay being like Call Of Duty cause I actually like it.. But Chris had a huge heart and didn't want anyone dieing and when they did he was heartbroken. He was amazing, and I'm really proud of his character....I might have a light man crush on him.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10Candy__GirlPosted 11/26/2012 9:48:36 PM
I find that Chris is a very unreliable character and any character 'development' on his part is long overdue and ends up contradicting his own behavior just mere minutes after his 'revelations.' He's reckless, selfish, and stubborn to the point of sacrificing the men he's supposed to be 'protecting' lives. His story was my least favorite because he's so predictable when it comes to an emotional, whiny, grumpy rollercoaster ride. You never know who he'g going to get killed next...

While all the other heroes realize because they're skilled at survival it's only common sense to help those around them survive the onslaught.

*Spoilers*

Even Ada and who know's what's going through her mind most of the time...