Leon and ada (no spoilers)

#1Ty1357911Posted 11/27/2012 2:54:44 AM
What will eventually happen to leon and ada by the end of the series. - Results (210 votes)
They both die in each others arms while fighting zombies
10% (21 votes)
Leon Saves ada's life by risking his own.
7.14% (15 votes)
Ada saves leon's life by risking her own
13.33% (28 votes)
Neither die but they never get together
27.62% (58 votes)
Neither die and they get together
13.81% (29 votes)
They die of Old age living hapily together
5.71% (12 votes)
They Die of old age leon still chasing after ada.
22.38% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I came to think to myself, what will be the end of both ada and leon. I am hoping they hang up their guns and get together and are still alive. Leon is my idol.
#2patacabbitPosted 11/27/2012 4:59:10 AM
I think one has to kill the other because the other is infected in a cruel twist kind of way.
---
The Topic Killer
#3the wafflerPosted 11/27/2012 6:18:57 AM
There will never be any kind of conclusion.
#4siberian142Posted 11/27/2012 7:05:47 AM
Ada may die protecting Leon because of her tendency of putting herself into critical danger because of him. Granted, Leon recently had the roles reversed, even though he apparently just shrugged it off, so it may happen the other way around. But I doubt it.

If the above doesn't happen eventually, I expect them to continue their cat and mouse games forever, though. Their "relationship" works best as unrequited (or she admits her feelings to Leon upon the death of herself or Leon). While I like Ada, a happy ever after with her canon love interest doesn't sound like the best conclusion for her.
#5good_tobiPosted 11/27/2012 8:03:57 AM
they will not kill each other and eventually be together in future but they might not end up together in the end....'cause RE games never have a happy ending. Personally, I see POP two thrones, Prince and Farah, kinda ending.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#6Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:44:06 AM
good_tobi posted...
they will not kill each other and eventually be together in future but they might not end up together in the end....'cause RE games never have a happy ending. Personally, I see POP two thrones, Prince and Farah, kinda ending.

And what happened in that ending? I never played it.
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/27/2012 8:49:14 AM
the waffler posted...

This. The series has never been that strong on writing, but now it's even lower grade than a child's cartoon. It's just transforming the series' storyline into "cool concepts" and throwing them in our face in a chain to impress us, but they're handled extremely poorly. Ada's campaign should have been extremely revelating and instead it was extremely shallow and went through every event as if we didn't care more about the story than a hyperactive dumb 14 years old teen.

If this game, which was centered mostly around Ada and a lot on Leon, showed no more evolution in their story than 2 or 4 did, no game ever will.
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#8longstorm555Posted 11/27/2012 8:49:51 AM
they will never get together.

they will never forget each other, but they're getting old. leon's going to retire, ada is either going to get a new name and life for herself, probably by faking her death.

we might even get a cliche kinda thing, where she sends leon a letter marked with her lipstick kiss and bathed in her perfume, but with no name, just a letter to let him know she's alive.

and that's it.
#9longstorm555Posted 11/27/2012 8:53:03 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
the waffler posted...

This. The series has never been that strong on writing, but now it's even lower grade than a child's cartoon. It's just transforming the series' storyline into "cool concepts" and throwing them in our face in a chain to impress us, but they're handled extremely poorly. Ada's campaign should have been extremely revelating and instead it was extremely shallow and went through every event as if we didn't care more about the story than a hyperactive dumb 14 years old teen.

If this game, which was centered mostly around Ada and a lot on Leon, showed no more evolution in their story than 2 or 4 did, no game ever will.

this. yes;

did you notice that the majority of people who think leon and ada is true romance are no older than 15?

the girls tend to think that to be a strong woman they need to be like ada and flirt and tease and the teen boys think that to get a hot woman like ada they need to be like leon, therefore leon is better in their eyes.
#10good_tobiPosted 11/27/2012 8:58:56 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
good_tobi posted...

And what happened in that ending? I never played it.

they separate during the game but in the end they settle their differences and unite. The game ends with sunset scene where Prince starts to tell his tale to Farah who has forgotten everything
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.