Leon and ada (no spoilers)

#81good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 2:37:12 PM
longstorm555 posted...
good_tobi posted...
longstorm555 posted...
good_tobi posted...
Stover46 posted...

everyone for your own sanity, ignore longstorm when it comes to this topic, that person turns insane and incoherent when it comes to this

hmm.......she pointed that I hate Chris (which even I find it amusing myself) and lots of in game plots as opinions.......now I see what you mean....hahaha

you went way back in the topic to quote this guy, whom you openly argued with when he made that sexist joke to me in that other ada topic just because i don't agree with you, and talked about me as if you couldn't have talked to me directly?

wow.

i guess i did say you should come talk to me once you'd grown up and stopped accusing me and pointing fingers, so well done.

lol why so serious? will you just relax? You seem madder than Hulk right now...calm down...Was only joking (:p.............well if it helps, I recommend you try punching Simmons (yelling take that Tobi) :p

why is your response to anything i say 'lol why so serious? lol lol lol xD chill out dude i was kidding hahaha kidding haha you mad you mad bro? don't be mad bro, haha you're like the hulk hahahahaha get it 'cause you mad bro''

ugh.

you really need to grow up and quit acting like a little boy.

are you stalking me,longstorm? hehehe well..........anyway I see you're still mad.......was never my intention ;) cheer up.......

Leon and ada= in game plot
chris death = opinion
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#82longstorm555Posted 12/4/2012 2:43:17 PM
good_tobi posted...

are you stalking me,longstorm? hehehe well..........anyway I see you're still mad.......was never my intention ;) cheer up.......

chris death = opinion

....are you really dumb or just running out of ideas on how to come out on top?

i'm responding to the things you say to me, good_tobi.

yes, in game plot, just like the files which say they have no romatic feelings for each other.

and yes, your opinion,. like i've stated countless times before, not 'everyone's' opinion like you were trying to pass it off as.
#83good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 3:05:43 PM
longstorm555 posted...
good_tobi posted...

chris death = opinion

yes, in game plot, just like the files which say they have no romatic feelings for each other.

and yes, your opinion,. like i've stated countless times before, not 'everyone's' opinion like you were trying to pass it off as.

haha...you know longstorm, whenever you reply....the rage and anger is so clear in your messages....I wonder if this is how you actually do behave in real life...the first time I had argument with you regarding Leon and Ada, I thought you were just too sweet and naive girl who is just in denial with their relationship when you brought Claire watching Leon leave in Degeneration to say that she sees Leon more than a friend,I found that really funny and that's why I had been continuing arguing with you, but now I think I was wrong............

and yeah I am running out of all the ideas and evidences, matter of heart is felt not read in files,......if you want more, you would surely love to argue blacknessaffection and joanamargaret (if I remember correctly)

did you really try punching Simmons? (yelling "take that tobi, Leon and Ada not happening"
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#84longstorm555Posted 12/4/2012 3:20:30 PM
good_tobi posted...
longstorm555 posted...
good_tobi posted...

chris death = opinion

haha...you know longstorm, whenever you reply....the rage and anger is so clear in your messages....I wonder if this is how you actually do behave in real life...the first time I had argument with you regarding Leon and Ada, I thought you were just too sweet and naive girl who is just in denial with their relationship when you brought Claire watching Leon leave in Degeneration to say that she sees Leon more than a friend,I found that really funny and that's why I had been continuing arguing with you, but now I think I was wrong............

and yeah I am running out of all the ideas and evidences, matter of heart is felt not read in files,......if you want more, you would surely love to argue blacknessaffection and joanamargaret (if I remember correctly)

did you really try punching Simmons? (yelling "take that tobi, Leon and Ada not happening"