What if Resident Evil 7 took place in...

#1Shadow CloudPosted 11/27/2012 6:48:16 AM
Space?! Would it be Dino Crisis 3 all over again? It would be funny at least to see zombified astronauts.
#2largerockPosted 11/27/2012 7:40:05 AM
Came in expecting a space topic. Am Proud.
Also, been done. CoD Zombies in space.

Now, Lickers in space I am interested in.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#3KeJo6Posted 11/27/2012 7:41:28 AM
came in expecting

"what if resident evil took place in wesker"

space, while f***ing terrible is much better though
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#4Shadow Cloud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:02:20 AM
Don't forget a laser hallway in zero G. Oh and Leon shouting some one-liner like "You look like you could use some more space!" after blowing a Tyrant with a rocket to launch it into space.
#5KeJo6Posted 11/27/2012 9:04:27 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
Don't forget a laser hallway in zero G. Oh and Leon shouting some one-liner like "You look like you could use some more space!" after blowing a Tyrant with a rocket to launch it into space.

._.

please say that's a typo
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#6skermacPosted 11/27/2012 9:19:42 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
Space?! Would it be Dino Crisis 3 all over again? It would be funny at least to see zombified astronauts.

It would be Dead Space to me. In fact when I played Dead Space 1 and 2 I pretended I was using Leon.
#7guiltyslayerPosted 11/27/2012 9:32:41 AM
Dead Space in nutshell. Yeah. Minus the dementia of course.
#8snake_dante44Posted 11/27/2012 9:35:25 AM
Japan. And the new virus would be J-virus.. and the name of the victims who get infected is called Gaijin. The victim's body parts will mutate into tentacles covered with white sticky stuff after you shot each one of them. Their melee weapons are katana, daggers, kusaragi, kunai, and other modern Japanese melee weapons.

How they spread the virus is depending on the gender of the victims.. if the victim is female, they spread the virus by raping them (or just kiss them erotically), if the victim is male, they spread it by simply throw their white stuff from their mouth into the victim's face.

In this game you'll be playing as a new Japanese guy who was an ex-Yakuza leader. His entire family are dead by the virus, that's why he has no choice but to kill his own family and try to survive. But he's not alone, there is also a beautiful and sexy Geisha who was an ex-assassin, so she can handle herself and also help him fighting these Gaijins.

For the combat, you'll be able to pick up the enemies' weapons after you killed them, i.e. if you killed a Gaijin with a kusaragi, you can pick up the weapon and use it anytime. There are also other firearm weapons you can pick up throughout the game.. whether you pick up from the enemies, floor, rooms, or suitcases (like RE6).

Well anyway, this is just my basic idea. Do you think my idea cool? crap? or just pure disgusting? lol
#9patacabbitPosted 11/27/2012 11:31:26 AM
Or South Korea and everyone infected does the Gangnam Style dance
---
The Topic Killer
#10SchillingerPosted 11/27/2012 1:11:43 PM
Or Ireland. The populace is ravaged; staggering without direction, moaning and mumbling incoherently, spewing acid-like vomit at one another... then the virus hits and peoples' quality of life improves dramatically.
---
/thread
PSN: Anthropomancer