Starting this game soon...

#1MogleoPosted 11/27/2012 8:20:41 AM
And will be playing with a friend. Is there anything you'd reccomend I do to make the first playthrough more enjoyable? I know nothing about the game apart from the bit in Leon's demo.

Stuff like turning off elements of the HUD, or doing the stories in a certain order or something?

Thanks!
#2Dark_SpiretPosted 11/27/2012 8:25:12 AM
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2012/10/11/resident-evil-6-advanced-controls-guide-ps3-1/

study up on that. Id also recommend turning the hud off and adjusting the camera speed.

other than that, enjoy.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
#3good_tobiPosted 11/27/2012 8:25:51 AM
start with Leon, good to start story wise as it will make you interested to do Chris and Jake campaign later on.

and yeah turn off HUD, choose laser aiming, Don't press L2 and buy and use break out skill as soon as you can
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#4tevin1569Posted 11/27/2012 1:04:07 PM
People complain the game isn;t scary enough, but i turned the lighting to zero and turned the hud offm, put it on a hard difficulty and play...it scared but that's just me...

But besides that just enjoy it, I went from Jake, to Chris, to Leon to Ada...and the story came together slowly but sure did. But it's how you want to play
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#5edward18Posted 11/27/2012 1:09:20 PM
thank god this isn't another "what do I need to play before this game to understand it?" topic...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6Mogleo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:24:56 PM
tevin1569 posted...
People complain the game isn;t scary enough, but i turned the lighting to zero and turned the hud offm, put it on a hard difficulty and play...it scared but that's just me...

But besides that just enjoy it, I went from Jake, to Chris, to Leon to Ada...and the story came together slowly but sure did. But it's how you want to play

Lack of "scariness" wont be a problem for me. I jump at nearly everything that moves >_>

Thanks for all the responses guys!