Another wesker topic

#1Ty1357911Posted 11/27/2012 5:45:22 PM
Hopefully no wars come of this but I believe wesker might have been a clone. Why?

First off i must say, wesker was always a man of style. In resident evil 4, he wore a stylin suit that shows he is a man of class. Why the change of wardrobe in re 5? A black trenchcoat did not look great on him.

He always seemed to be a behind the scenes man, always having an ulterior motive. Why would he foolishly create an outbreak in africa knowing damn well the bsaa would get involved to investigate.

He is also was known as a lone wolf. Why did he work with excella? Its true he uses people to further his own needs but still why be done with her then? Also a side note, why did wesker grab her neck as she moved her hand toward his crotch.

My answer.. Clone

Of course if you dont agree or have answers to my questions then feel free to discuss. This shall be a discussion, not a war.
#2desi_shinobiPosted 11/27/2012 5:50:13 PM
Simply going to say disagree..

This is going to be a repeat of the other 10 topics about Weskers death. The reasons people come up with are silly.

Wesker is officially dead.

The ONLY way he can be alive if Capcom decides to retcon it again...

But I wouldn't hold my breath personally mate.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#3Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:52:56 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Simply going to say disagree..

This is going to be a repeat of the other 10 topics about Weskers death. The reasons people come up with are silly.

Wesker is officially dead.

The ONLY way he can be alive if Capcom decides to retcon it again...

But I wouldn't hold my breath personally mate.

Whats retcon? And yea i know there are ton of topics but i just wanted to throw out questions that would make people wonder
#4sonicsonicPosted 11/27/2012 5:54:14 PM
No, no, no, sorry he is dead.

I agree with you about starting the outbreak, but that is Capcom stupidity. Carla wasn't really a clone, she was just made to look like Ada. If you compare their characters they are incredibly different. Yeah, Wesker changed in 5, but that again can be chalked up to Capcoms stupidity. Not a clone.
#5gabriel2020Posted 11/27/2012 5:55:44 PM
The only hint that wesker might have been a clone was the flash back where he's with the old man and the old man tells him that he was one clone out of a few that were made for testing. But I think that wesker was the ONLY clone of them that actually had the virus affect him in the right way.

There just isn't enough evidence that proves that wesker in re 5 was a clone and not the one from previous games. I can accept the fact that wesker is dead although I think that it would've been better for him to have been in Ustaanak's place in this game. Having Jake take down wesker in the end would've been better and made more sense.

Jake getting pissed at Chris for example for killing wesker when he himself was pissed at wekser when he figured out what wesker tried to do. It would've also made more sense that Jake would punch wesker into a pit of lava than ustaanak who had a whole drilled in him and was able to heal it in mere seconds.
---
Enjoy gaming. If it frustrates you...put it down
#6desi_shinobiPosted 11/27/2012 6:03:27 PM
The Wesker clone RUMOUR only came about when people couldn't believe the Albert Wesker met his inevitable end, melting in lava, fused with Uroboros and two rockets in the face.

Wesker has been in the shadows for nearly 10 years, all his information gathering and sample collecting has all lead to the events taking place in RE5. His Ultimate plan coming to fruition and there was no need to hide anymore.

Plus he is at super human level too.

He was an iconic RE villian and they can't accept he is dead. Capcom thought of bringing him back for RE6 and they went against it and they brought us his legacy that is Jake Muller/Wesker.

But as I said, Capcom can always change their mind the future and bring him back.

All I'm going to say is that its highly unlikely after the finale he had in RE5.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#7gabriel2020Posted 11/27/2012 6:09:45 PM
After the punishment that Ustanaak takes in re6 it is very possible that wesker could be alive after re5. To be honest there's nothing really saying that Ustanaak died. Sure they shot a magnum bullet through his heart but look at what they did earlier in the game. they drilled a hole through his entire body including the area where his exposed heart was and he still came back minutes later.
---
Enjoy gaming. If it frustrates you...put it down
#8desi_shinobiPosted 11/27/2012 6:15:45 PM
gabriel2020 posted...
After the punishment that Ustanaak takes in re6 it is very possible that wesker could be alive after re5. To be honest there's nothing really saying that Ustanaak died. Sure they shot a magnum bullet through his heart but look at what they did earlier in the game. they drilled a hole through his entire body including the area where his exposed heart was and he still came back minutes later.

The heart wasn't located where he was drilled. It was around his belly.

Your basically saying:

- The Nemesis survived 5 Magnum shots and a Nuke
- Tyrant Birkin survived the self destructing train

Ustanak is most definitely dead after what he got.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9good_tobiPosted 11/29/2012 6:56:33 AM
There would be no CLONES in Resident Evil. That's what producers say and tha's why they came up with virus to create Ada doppleganger

Wesker is dead. Get over it.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#10riddlebox89Posted 11/29/2012 7:20:45 AM
Nope, Wesker's dead, there's nothing that even remotely suggests he was a clone, not even the Wesker children thing, which weren't actually clones in the first place, he's dead and he's going to stay that way.

People really need to stop coming up with piss poor excuses for Wesker to come back.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.