Another wesker topic

#31desi_shinobiPosted 11/29/2012 4:26:24 PM
skermac posted...
You guys are so delusional to think I am the same guy as weskerlover, only in your minds. You gave me a good laugh I admit. I am an Ada lover not a wesker lover, get it straight!

Haha Well you kept your love for Ada pretty quiet..

I'd wish you show the same about Wesker if that's the case.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#32PechabusterPosted 11/29/2012 7:26:34 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
skermac posted...
You guys are so delusional to think I am the same guy as weskerlover, only in your minds. You gave me a good laugh I admit. I am an Ada lover not a wesker lover, get it straight!

Haha Well you kept your love for Ada pretty quiet..

I'd wish you show the same about Wesker if that's the case.

Hint: He's lying. You can't take anything he says seriously. I'd ignore him but I really want to counter every nonsense he ways to warn people.
#33largerockPosted 11/29/2012 11:28:28 PM
skermac posted...
largerock posted...
No for the 8002678912512491371278319434712357-ish-th time. He is dead. I'll say this in super slow motion but in a way that it is burned into your in denial head: WESKER IS DEAD. D.E.A.D. HE IS D.EA.D.

People lemme save you all the time: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6

When will you learn that in video games no character is alive or dead, they are not real people! Which means they can be used whenever the developer feels like it.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read on GameFAQs.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#34Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:37:13 PM
Does anybody have any answers to the main questions/statements i was pointing out?
#35IlDankoPosted 11/30/2012 12:25:49 AM
Why the change of wardrobe in re 5? A black trenchcoat did not look great on him.
well this statement is pointless, he maybe felt like wearing a black trenchcoat
He always seemed to be a behind the scenes man, always having an ulterior motive. Why would he foolishly create an outbreak in africa knowing damn well the bsaa would get involved to investigate.
actually the bsaa was only on the pursuit of Irving, they didn't had a clue that Wesker was alive and planing a complete global saturation of uroboros, Irving lead chris to the cave were he discovered Wesker
He is also was known as a lone wolf. Why did he work with excella? Its true he uses people to further his own needs but still why be done with her then?
excella was an old "friend" of Wesker, who was marginated from the Travis family (tricell foundators) Wesker found on her the possibility of taking control of tricell, so he pulled some strings until she got the possition of CEO, once his plan was accomplished he disposed of her
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#36XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 11/30/2012 12:36:07 AM
I happen to know for a fact that skermac and WeskerForever are not the same person. I'm not WF either so don't even try it.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#37Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:36:48 AM
IlDanko posted...
Why the change of wardrobe in re 5? A black trenchcoat did not look great on him.
well this statement is pointless, he maybe felt like wearing a black trenchcoat
He always seemed to be a behind the scenes man, always having an ulterior motive. Why would he foolishly create an outbreak in africa knowing damn well the bsaa would get involved to investigate.
actually the bsaa was only on the pursuit of Irving, they didn't had a clue that Wesker was alive and planing a complete global saturation of uroboros, Irving lead chris to the cave were he discovered Wesker
He is also was known as a lone wolf. Why did he work with excella? Its true he uses people to further his own needs but still why be done with her then?
excella was an old "friend" of Wesker, who was marginated from the Travis family (tricell foundators) Wesker found on her the possibility of taking control of tricell, so he pulled some strings until she got the possition of CEO, once his plan was accomplished he disposed of her

Hmm interesting. I hadnt played re 5 in a while and forgot about them chasing irving. It was strange he had that choice of wardrobe. You would think being in africa, you would put on looser clothing. I would be hot in that trenchcoat.
#38IlDankoPosted 11/30/2012 12:52:17 AM
well remember he's no longer a living human so i think hot and cold don't apply to him
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#39Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:57:16 AM
IlDanko posted...
well remember he's no longer a living human so i think hot and cold don't apply to him

After re 1 he was a god.
#40IlDankoPosted 11/30/2012 1:10:25 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
IlDanko posted...

After re 1 he was a god.

no, he was a teleporting, red eyed corpse who could run in walls, with a sociopathic attitude and had a serious conflict with the world after he discovered he was manufactured
---