Another wesker topic

#51riddlebox89Posted 11/30/2012 3:11:50 PM
Ty1357911 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
IlDanko posted...
well remember he's no longer a living human so i think hot and cold don't apply to him

After re 1 he was a god.

Wrong, after RE1 he thought of himself as a god, but that doesn't make him one, that's nothing more than his ego talking, the same egotistical attitude that led him to ignore Chris, Jill and everyone else almost completely instead of killing them the second he had the chance to.

Face the facts pal, Whiskers is dead, CAPCOM confirmed his death and said they don't plan to use him in any furher games story wise, yes he can appear in mercs and other non-canon mini games, but that doesn't mean he's alive.

I know he isnt actually a god :p.
Whiskers is a cat food food brand, and wesker should come back. He is a beast.

So first you say "After RE1 he was a god" which implies that you believe he was one, now you say you know he wasn't one? Make up your mind.

And no, Wesker should not come back, nor will he, pre-established rules in the RE franchise show he's dead, CAPCOM confirmed his death, that's more than enough to say he's dead and not coming back.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#52Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:40:43 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
IlDanko posted...
well remember he's no longer a living human so i think hot and cold don't apply to him

After re 1 he was a god.

Wrong, after RE1 he thought of himself as a god, but that doesn't make him one, that's nothing more than his ego talking, the same egotistical attitude that led him to ignore Chris, Jill and everyone else almost completely instead of killing them the second he had the chance to.

Face the facts pal, Whiskers is dead, CAPCOM confirmed his death and said they don't plan to use him in any furher games story wise, yes he can appear in mercs and other non-canon mini games, but that doesn't mean he's alive.

I know he isnt actually a god :p.
Whiskers is a cat food food brand, and wesker should come back. He is a beast.

So first you say "After RE1 he was a god" which implies that you believe he was one, now you say you know he wasn't one? Make up your mind.

And no, Wesker should not come back, nor will he, pre-established rules in the RE franchise show he's dead, CAPCOM confirmed his death, that's more than enough to say he's dead and not coming back.
i was being sarcastic. He himself called himself a god when he obviously wasnt. Wesker is a great and interesting Character which is why i want him back. Capcom can do what they want however. Sure he may never come back, but the option is always on the table.
#53PechabusterPosted 12/1/2012 1:37:43 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Pechabuster posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
I happen to know for a fact that skermac and WeskerForever are not the same person. I'm not WF either so don't even try it.

No one takes anything you say seriously either you luddite troll with no logical arguments. I bet your evidence is that he pmed you saying he isn't.

"No one"? lol. I have way more people agreeing with me about RE's action direction being lame and mediocre than you have agreeing with you.

I have had plenty of logical arguments. You on the other hand just go around trolling people and you're not even very good at it because you trash talk like a 2nd grader. "I know you are but what am I" is the best you've ever come up with, that and parroting the word luddite around that you learned from Goldilocks. Like I told him it doesn't make you sound cool or smart.

My evidence that WF and skermac are not the same person is I know for a fact they're not. All you really need to know.

Lmao, everyone knows you as a troll. You're as bad as Skermac, Jonathan, and Edward. You have no logical arguments. All of your arguments are nonsense which have been successfully rebuked several times and your only comeback is ITS TRUE CUZ I SAIZ SO so no lol nobody does take you seriously. The bunch who do are crazies like Skermac. So its like a bunch of convicts agreeing with each other. And learned from Goldsickle? I've been on this board for more than half a year earlier than you kid so you don't even know what the hell you're talking about lol like so much of you luddites. Trust me, luddite was used often to describe the whiners.
#54desi_shinobiPosted 12/1/2012 4:57:39 PM
Axem_Black are you for real?

I have explained to you in detail about this COD and RE6 nonsense you come up with the same stupid conclusion. "Oh you shoot things, must blatantly be a COD clone then".

Not really going to waste my time with you, if that's all you can come up with.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#55ProjectWeskerPosted 12/5/2012 2:02:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56ProjectWeskerPosted 12/11/2012 12:37:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57dodgekk9Posted 12/11/2012 1:19:49 PM
Ty1357911 posted...
Hopefully no wars come of this but I believe wesker might have been a clone. Why?

First off i must say, wesker was always a man of style. In resident evil 4, he wore a stylin suit that shows he is a man of class. Why the change of wardrobe in re 5? A black trenchcoat did not look great on him.

He always seemed to be a behind the scenes man, always having an ulterior motive. Why would he foolishly create an outbreak in africa knowing damn well the bsaa would get involved to investigate.

He is also was known as a lone wolf. Why did he work with excella? Its true he uses people to further his own needs but still why be done with her then? Also a side note, why did wesker grab her neck as she moved her hand toward his crotch.

My answer.. Clone

Of course if you dont agree or have answers to my questions then feel free to discuss. This shall be a discussion, not a war.

This is for EVERY "Wesker is Alive Topic Creators"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&noredirect=1
---
http://www.youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel. / PSN: PressStart101
#58PechabusterPosted 12/11/2012 10:34:33 PM
ProjectWesker posted...
I was thinking about this.

"I agree with" statements and meaningless bumps? I think we've found our next Skermac
#59ProjectWeskerPosted 12/12/2012 1:39:56 PM
Pechabuster posted...
ProjectWesker posted...
I was thinking about this.

"I agree with" statements and meaningless bumps? I think we've found our next Skermac

I'm not him.

Do an IP check or have an administrator/moderator do one. You need proof.

Put up or shut up.
---
Contrary to popular belief, there are zombies in RE4 and RE5. They are different than the t-Virus type. Deal with it.
#60ZDrifter9000Posted 12/12/2012 2:38:42 PM
I gave my love a cherry....that had no stone...
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~