#1tehdudPosted 11/28/2012 3:06:13 PM
How can jake read chinese
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#2tevin1569Posted 11/28/2012 3:51:26 PM
He has a lot of talents.
He can read Chinese and speak it.
He can play piano very well, and he manages to drive better than Leon.
TALENT!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3ssj_duelistPosted 11/28/2012 3:59:43 PM
Did you just how can a person learn a non-native language?

Not everyone is like english speaking people.
#4longstorm555Posted 11/28/2012 4:00:27 PM
he spent six motnhs there in his cell, with people coming to check up on him and doing experiments, he picked up a few words and then a few sentences and then he learned a few things.
#5tevin1569Posted 11/28/2012 4:02:09 PM
longstorm555 posted...
he spent six motnhs there in his cell, with people coming to check up on him and doing experiments, he picked up a few words and then a few sentences and then he learned a few things.

Or he spoke it before?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6longstorm555Posted 11/28/2012 4:04:18 PM
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...

Or he spoke it before?

no, he learned it during his captivity. it's explained in the files.
#7tevin1569Posted 11/28/2012 4:06:04 PM
longstorm555 posted...
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...

Or he spoke it before?

These darn files pack a lot in them... That's how I learned about how fire doesn't affect J'avo much and why the blow up into flames then disapear... I can't believe I missed that one
---
#8longstorm555Posted 11/28/2012 5:12:00 PM
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...

Or he spoke it before?

These darn files pack a lot in them... That's how I learned about how fire doesn't affect J'avo much and why the blow up into flames then disapear... I can't believe I missed that one

i know, it sucks the way they handled the files. the entire story is in those files, explained bit by bit. you'd think they would have made it seem more important to read them rather than going on a hunting spree for emblems.
#9DanielSpace79Posted 11/28/2012 6:02:55 PM
longstorm555 posted...
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...
tevin1569 posted...
longstorm555 posted...

Or he spoke it before?

i know, it sucks the way they handled the files. the entire story is in those files, explained bit by bit. you'd think they would have made it seem more important to read them rather than going on a hunting spree for emblems.

A bit off topic and small spoilers for Leons campaign

But do the files explain how the c-virus infection began in Tall Oaks? I was always curious about the events that led up to that
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#10occmanPosted 11/28/2012 6:09:01 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
A bit off topic and small spoilers for Leons campaign

But do the files explain how the c-virus infection began in Tall Oaks? I was always curious about the events that led up to that

THAT's Exactly what i want to know too.
It begins, & the President of the USA is a Zombie... OK, Mr.President!!!!

I think DLC is Needed & also, Leon's Partner Helena knows where to go to *The Cathedral's Basement Lab*. Follow Me! Ok?