i cant read this. maybe jake can.

#11PechabusterPosted 11/28/2012 7:18:36 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...

A bit off topic and small spoilers for Leons campaign

But do the files explain how the c-virus infection began in Tall Oaks? I was always curious about the events that led up to that

That was pretty much explained right away mid chapter 2.
#12DanielSpace79Posted 11/28/2012 7:38:42 PM
Huh???

Oh no not the Helena being blackmailed aspect, I understood all that- I meant how the c virus was spread in Tall Oaks. They explain how it reached China in Chris/Leon chapter 4, but unless I missed it after 4 playthroughs, I don't recall ever seeing that explained either in the chapter or the cinemas...
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#13PechabusterPosted 11/28/2012 7:42:35 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
Huh???

Oh no not the Helena being blackmailed aspect, I understood all that- I meant how the c virus was spread in Tall Oaks. They explain how it reached China in Chris/Leon chapter 4, but unless I missed it after 4 playthroughs, I don't recall ever seeing that explained either in the chapter or the cinemas...

The Lepo***sa did it. "I bet that's the thing that unleashed this hell". Maybe a bunch of lepo***sas
#14DanielSpace79Posted 11/28/2012 7:59:55 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
Huh???

The Lepo***sa did it. "I bet that's the thing that unleashed this hell". Maybe a bunch of lepo***sas

Lol-
I'm chuckling at the censors in the gas monsters name.

And hmmm- that's a little helpful, but one line doesn't really explain everything. I'm more curious to the information on how they got there, who orchestrated it, etc (I'm assuming Simmons) but am curious of that's covered in the files
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#15PechabusterPosted 11/28/2012 8:03:07 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...

Lol-
I'm chuckling at the censors in the gas monsters name.

And hmmm- that's a little helpful, but one line doesn't really explain everything. I'm more curious to the information on how they got there, who orchestrated it, etc (I'm assuming Simmons) but am curious of that's covered in the files

Yeah its pretty much all Simmons, maybe a little help from the family. Helena gave an opening at the President and Simmons basically used the monster (maybe dozens) to infect the city. The thing that's notable is that its a Ada clone failure and the lab was under the cathedral so they had a stock of them under there to use
#16dr_zombergPosted 11/28/2012 11:08:27 PM
i just want to know how exactly did the president got infected. because im sure Pustulio would not be able to go anywhere near the prez.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#17SiLVeR_420Posted 11/28/2012 11:24:51 PM
dr_zomberg posted...
i just want to know how exactly did the president got infected. because im sure Pustulio would not be able to go anywhere near the prez.

...nanomachines?

But really it was probably the fog that Leon and Helena gave plot armour against. Or just the president was exposed to the fog but Leon and Helena weren't since Leon dosent know about any fog untill Lizs daddy says something about it.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#18nina_chanPosted 11/28/2012 11:28:39 PM
Jake being able to read Chinese makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The writing system has thousands of symbols you need to memorize in order to be able to read sentences, same with Japanese. Being able to understand verbally would do jack for reading it. It isn't like the alphabet where you only have 26 symbols to mix and match and denotes pronunciation.

Then again, the writers will probably just chalk this up to him being Wesker's son a.k.a. the chosen one with the superior genezzz and intellect. Ugh.