Resident Evil 6 Melee.

#1tevin1569Posted 11/28/2012 3:47:01 PM
Who's your favorite melees and whos are the worse?

I personally really like Sherrys move, she reminds me of a 2013 re5 Jill in a way. Very agile and awesome. I also really love Chris's beefyness, he just runs around like a beast snapping necks, slitting throats, and throwing bros. Jake is cool too but I'm kind of clueless on him.

How about you guys? anyone really stand out to you?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#2Tri3dgEPosted 11/28/2012 3:55:04 PM
Here are my favorites so far:

1. Sherry, because two of her melees can trip a group of enemies plus her moves are taken from RE 5 Jill, only slightly modified. Horrible R1 attacks though due to the slow start-up speed

2. Leon, fast R1 kick attacks plus his Coup de Grace is pretty awesome looking and has a larger hit box compared to others (based from my observation).

3. Ada / Carla, simply put all of her melee moves can take down a group of enemies, R1 attacks are pretty meh and does not offer anything unique.

4. Piers, gotta love his "Falcon Punch" Coup de Grace move and his front melee throw can kill those annoying armored zombies with ease.
#3tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:58:47 PM
Tri3dgE posted...
Here are my favorites so far:

1. Sherry, because two of her melees can trip a group of enemies plus her moves are taken from RE 5 Jill, only slightly modified. Horrible R1 attacks though due to the slow start-up speed

2. Leon, fast R1 kick attacks plus his Coup de Grace is pretty awesome looking and has a larger hit box compared to others (based from my observation).

3. Ada / Carla, simply put all of her melee moves can take down a group of enemies, R1 attacks are pretty meh and does not offer anything unique.

4. Piers, gotta love his "Falcon Punch" Coup de Grace move and his front melee throw can kill those annoying armored zombies with ease.

Sherry is kind of modified..Never thought of that, she just had similar moves but she does move like Jill.

Leons Coup de Grace reminds me of Marshal Law from Tekken, really like his bulldog

Ada/Carla are both cool, I really like her Coup de Grace

Piers reminds me of a Chris/Jill mix. The way he hits the time is how Jill did in RE5 and a lot of his kicks seems like hers but he has a lot of Chris classic moves besides his front and back moves. It's like they had a man child!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#4Orange9Posted 11/28/2012 4:32:35 PM
chris' throat slit

i know it's only +5 but i gots to do it

i like jake's tornado ddt if that counts
---
DRIVER NOT INCLUDED
#5tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:34:25 PM
Orange9 posted...
chris' throat slit

i know it's only +5 but i gots to do it

i like jake's tornado ddt if that counts

Chris borrows from Sheva haha. XD.

I really liked how they put more emphasis on the knife.
---
#6whooptushPosted 11/28/2012 5:43:37 PM
I have a few favourites:

Chris Press Slam looks powerful and dominating, but its a bit slow so not a great idea to use it when you need to save a combo.

I love Sherrys Facebuster (behind throw), its quick, looks effective and I even managed to take out THREE enemies simultaneously with one earlier by crushing two dogs underneath a zombie lol.

Helenas sweep>elbow drop move is nice and snappy, but I'm not a fan of either of Jakes throws, his Tornado DDT needs a faster animation and whilst his German Suplex is cool for the brief confused expression on the zombies faces just before they go over, the head explosion comes a second later than it should (just AFTER they've hit the ground) and spoils the overall look of the move.
#7tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:07:43 PM
whooptush posted...
I have a few favourites:

Chris Press Slam looks powerful and dominating, but its a bit slow so not a great idea to use it when you need to save a combo.

I love Sherrys Facebuster (behind throw), its quick, looks effective and I even managed to take out THREE enemies simultaneously with one earlier by crushing two dogs underneath a zombie lol.

Helenas sweep>elbow drop move is nice and snappy, but I'm not a fan of either of Jakes throws, his Tornado DDT needs a faster animation and whilst his German Suplex is cool for the brief confused expression on the zombies faces just before they go over, the head explosion comes a second later than it should (just AFTER they've hit the ground) and spoils the overall look of the move.

Yeah, they need to fix the slow reaction with moves & also need to fix the mouths moving slower than the taunts.
---
#8Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/28/2012 7:10:59 PM
I think they're all pretty cool. Maybe Helena and Ada are a notch above in the coolness factor
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#9tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:40:28 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
I think they're all pretty cool. Maybe Helena and Ada are a notch above in the coolness factor

Everyone for there own. But I must give Helena Credit for being a professanal B.A! Ada's cool, I don't have any least favorites...

I'm just sad that the Agent(of what I've seen) is just a mix of piers and Chris...
---
#10MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/28/2012 8:45:11 PM(edited)
Piers snapping backs is so hot, I love all Ada's moves, too..aren't both her head-stun melees instant kills?