How bad is this game?

#1kraze999Posted 11/28/2012 6:01:51 PM
On a scale of 1-10 how bad do you think this game is?
#2KevintheDorkPosted 11/28/2012 6:03:21 PM
That scale doesn't go high enough to properly rate how terrible this game is.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#3IlDankoPosted 11/28/2012 6:08:31 PM
KevintheDork posted...

haters gonna hate.... for me 2 out of 10
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#4KevintheDorkPosted 11/28/2012 6:12:27 PM
IlDanko posted...
KevintheDork posted...

It's cool, I understand that my completely valid criticism of the game may garner the typical "hater" response.

It's quite typical of those who cannot refute the hate and instead wallow in the presence of a terrible game such as this.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#5tehheadPosted 11/28/2012 6:22:10 PM
About 5 to 10 only for the qte

Outside QTE it worth 8 to 10 for deep combat & original gameplay
Lack of RPG setup & unlockable make this game lacks the Lasting time

Capcom bothered too much on story & event they forgot to add other small element that can make game last longer outside of story
#6KillfaceDingoPosted 11/28/2012 6:28:41 PM
campaign - 6/10

mercs is fun
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#7slapper1Posted 11/28/2012 6:36:20 PM(edited)
A 9 out of 10. This game is immensely fun (dropped close to 200 hours already) and is a blast to play with friends. QTE's, forced in game scenes that allow you to be hit by enemies, trial and error driving segments, and repeated level design and boss fights are noticeable blemishes, but they don't drag that game down all that much (for me anyway). Awesome game for me.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#8IlDankoPosted 11/28/2012 6:37:17 PM
KevintheDork posted...
IlDanko posted...
KevintheDork posted...

It's cool, I understand that my completely valid criticism of the game may garner the typical "hater" response.

It's quite typical of those who cannot refute the hate and instead wallow in the presence of a terrible game such as this.

its impossible to refute the hate of a hater

haters only hate, and if you refute that hate they stop being haters...

nahh but being serious only because you didn't like the game it doesn't means it sucks.... for example i hate al the Crap Of Duty games, but it doesn't mean it sucks, their selling incomes proves me wrong, the same as the selling incomes from RE6 proves you wrong
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#9DigimonTrainerPosted 11/28/2012 6:49:45 PM
slapper1 posted...
This game is immensely fun (dropped close to 200 hours already)

Jesus. The game has been out for almost two months now, roughly 60 days. That's 1,440 hours (60 days x 24 hours in a day). If you take into account 8 hours a day for 60 days, that's 480 hours. That leaves 960 hours awake in two months (1440 - 480). If you have no other obligations for the day outside of sleep, you already spent 20% (1/5th) of your life on this game in the past two months (200/960). Now let's say you have school or work or something, and you're gone for another 8 hours a day, that drops your free awake time to 480 (960 - 480). NOW, you spent 42% of your free time and life, nearly half, playing this game in the past two months.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#10IlDankoPosted 11/28/2012 6:51:08 PM
slapper1 posted...
A 9 out of 10. This game is immensely fun (dropped close to 200 hours already) and is a blast to play with friends. QTE's, forced in game scenes that allow you to be hit by enemies, trial and error driving segments, and repeated level design and boss fights are noticeable blemishes, but they don't drag that game down all that much (for me anyway). Awesome game for me.

i think 10 is the most bad and 1 the least bad
---