New stage map pack coming next week !

#11gmoshierPosted 11/30/2012 3:04:34 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
Are these new merc maps? Man...too much stuff coming out on Tuesday already. Not enough time to play all these games.

Because you have so many games right in front of you. lol

I'm 4 trophies away from getting my 3rd platinum in Hitman: Absolution. Then hard mode for DD will be available on Tuesday. Not enough time!

Good for you. I don't play many games. Well, gotta wait for DD hard mode next week. Will make me ^^. Yesterday I got my 9th ur kill (Gen 151), man, what a stubborn dragon.

I guess you changed your mind about playing DD again huh?! LOL! Check out the pic of my sexy pawn in my sig. A hot redhead just like Claire Redfield!
---
Currently playing Hitman: Absolution, RE 6, & Dragon's Dogma.
Pawn: Natasha (Level 200 Sorcerer - Scather/Utilitarian) http://i.imgur.com/3ZCeb.jpg
#12largerockPosted 11/30/2012 3:50:45 AM
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
Are these new merc maps? Man...too much stuff coming out on Tuesday already. Not enough time to play all these games.

I'm 4 trophies away from getting my 3rd platinum in Hitman: Absolution. Then hard mode for DD will be available on Tuesday. Not enough time!

Good for you. I don't play many games. Well, gotta wait for DD hard mode next week. Will make me ^^. Yesterday I got my 9th ur kill (Gen 151), man, what a stubborn dragon.

I guess you changed your mind about playing DD again huh?! LOL! Check out the pic of my sexy pawn in my sig. A hot redhead just like Claire Redfield!

Sup bro?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#13ss3goku39Posted 11/30/2012 4:16:45 AM
I hope we also get that free patch next week too.
#14AnimesetsunaPosted 11/30/2012 4:24:24 AM
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...

@gmoshier
lol... I might play DD when the hard mode is available. I going to play ORC Versus to get some trophies. Though it's hard to get it. I'll check your pawn soon.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#15bradsagiPosted 11/30/2012 7:30:31 AM
E99E posted...
December 4th PSN Releases:

Add-ons:

Resident Evil 6 Map Pack A

Source: psnblogcast&psnstores

Hm, is it free ??
---
LICK THE CUPCAKE, OH YEAH!!
#16AnimesetsunaPosted 11/30/2012 2:10:58 PM
bradsagi posted...
E99E posted...
December 4th PSN Releases:

Add-ons:

Resident Evil 6 Map Pack A

Source: psnblogcast&psnstores

Hm, is it free ??

I don't think so.
---
#17KingVi3Posted 11/30/2012 2:31:22 PM
This might be the old 3 maps pack all in one
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#18tevin1569Posted 11/30/2012 3:38:37 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
That would be a complete douchebag move of Capcom. I hate that company and their DLC antics.

I want new characters and maps that are actually interesting. I think all of the maps in RE5 are worlds better than what is in 6. They are just designed more interestingly.

I respectivly disagree. I think they are even in design wise. Just story mode place with blocked off place and more open place. Still can't figure out where the Prison came from though...I'm guessign the end level with a prison :p. I mean they had a few that were awesome, PA, M, SD, and Prison...but 6 has some that really stand out to me, MTD, SB, HSF, C, and even Rail yard,, I think 6 has a better collection of maps but it doesn't make 5 bad. I would love 5 maps to be in 6.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#19tevin1569Posted 11/30/2012 3:44:30 PM
tevin1569 posted...
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
That would be a complete douchebag move of Capcom. I hate that company and their DLC antics.

I want new characters and maps that are actually interesting. I think all of the maps in RE5 are worlds better than what is in 6. They are just designed more interestingly.

I respectivly disagree. I think they are even in design. It's just a story location with certain areas blocked of and other areas open. Still can't figure out where the Prison came from though...I'm guessign the end level with a prison :p. I mean they had a few that were awesome, PA, M, SD, and Prison...but 6 has some that really stand out to me, MTD, SB, HSF, C, and even Rail yard,, I think 6 has a better collection of maps but it doesn't make 5 bad. I would love 5 maps to be in 6.

My english sounds terrible in this comments. Sorry, I meant, Fixed it.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#20AnimesetsunaPosted 12/3/2012 7:18:40 PM
Map Pack A available in PS store Japan and it contain 2 Maps. The file size is 63MB.
---