Cringing at the Resident Evil movies..

#1ShinWeskerPosted 11/30/2012 3:57:33 AM
I really feel ashamed when I see clips of them...I watched the first one and the rest just fast-forwarded through..

So cringe-worthy... I cannot tell how bad I feel when I see those movies.

At least RE6 has some sort of...cohesive story...
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2MallyPureSmoothPosted 11/30/2012 4:15:10 AM
If you're talking about the live-action movies then yes, I 100% agree.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#3largerockPosted 11/30/2012 4:16:21 AM(edited)
The live action ones? You know they are actually good if yo--.....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT Yeah I can't keep a straight face if i say that. These things are just...abominations actually worse than that.....how about worse-than-abominations?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4DigimonTrainerPosted 11/30/2012 6:17:11 AM
The first one is ok. The second one is less ok, but still bearable. After that though, complete dog s***.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#5ShinWesker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:26:25 AM
DigimonTrainer posted...
The first one is ok. The second one is less ok, but still bearable. After that though, complete dog s***.

Not hating on you or anything, just curious: How is the 1st one ok?

*spoilers*
--
-
-
-Most guys die in a frickin' LASER TRAP IN A ZOMBIE MOVIE
- no real gore
- bad acting
- Alice just sucks
./end spoilers
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#6ChariceChanPosted 11/30/2012 6:28:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7An_DPosted 11/30/2012 6:31:58 AM
People often die because of traps in Resident Evil games. The acting is mediocre, but the lines they have to say are terrible.
#8MakoChanXPosted 11/30/2012 6:42:28 AM(edited)
The only thing Paul Anderson has done right is hiring Sally Cahill to Dub Ada (Li Bing Bing), and she did an awesome job as usual. Capcom should never have changed her.

So at LEAST I can still hear Sally as Ada in some way, even if it is the god awful movies.

Might sound crazy but hearing Sally's voice reminds me of RE2 when Ada first appeared, and just gives me that nostalgia feeling.

RE6 ruined that for me, and the link between Ada's appearances. :(
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif
#9FTWLBPosted 11/30/2012 7:13:36 AM
would of been so much better if they just let george a romero do it but instead they decided not to :S

now were left with a crap movie franchise that fails big time
---
xbox tags ftwlb and monoxidea7x
psn tag monoxidea7x + FTWLB_ent
#10DigimonTrainerPosted 11/30/2012 7:14:44 AM
ShinWesker posted...
DigimonTrainer posted...

Not hating on you or anything, just curious: How is the 1st one ok?

*spoilers*
--
-
-
-Most guys die in a frickin' LASER TRAP IN A ZOMBIE MOVIE
- no real gore
- bad acting
- Alice just sucks
./end spoilers

Because I thought it was? I said it was ok, not great. I didn't even say it was good, just ok. I statement such as "ok" doesn't warrant any defending. If I had said it was really good or awesome, then I could see someone asking me how I thought so, but ok is just about the same as being indifferent to it. But if you must know, at the very least, it is the best out of all the live-action RE movies, but besides that, I guess I liked how they had traditional RE zombies that we grew up with and were used to, though it was action-y it wasn't over the top like the other movies are, and it made the Licker as bad ass as possible considering it is an RE icon, unlike the chumps they became in the second and later movies. As well, since it was the first movie, it didn't seem like it had to force itself to keep up with the games like the other movies are now doing.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(