The only thing worse than zombie dogs are laggy zombies

#1nina_chanPosted 11/30/2012 5:59:46 AM
"Oh, you're going to attack me? I'm gonna prepare to counter you then... Wait what, you're not gonna be attacking me anymore?... Oh wait, you're already attacking me."

Quickshot > Slide > Zombie teleports > Able to evade slide > Do CDG set-up all over again

Combo timer almost up > pulls off CDG > CDG prompt lags for about a second > combo breaks

*play Catacombs five times in a row, three out of five times we don't get 150 because lag screws me over*
>partner probably thinks I suck.
*rage quit*

God damn lag. God damn Mercs. I swear lag in this game makes it even more annoying and difficult than Pro mode in RE5. ._.
#2ChariceChanPosted 11/30/2012 6:02:23 AM
Play solo. Lag is one of the reasons why I don't like playing duo, and thanks to that, I got better by playing solo.
#3nina_chan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:07:17 AM
I mostly play online, since it's more fun that way, and I rarely get laggy games anyway. It was a two-bar connection room, so I thought it was going to be alright. Turns out it wasn't. The lag made enemy behavior incredibly unpredictable. My partner probably thought I was horrible, then again anyone would be when you have zombies teleporting and delaying/advancing their attacks all over the place.

Also, nice username. :3
#4DigimonTrainerPosted 11/30/2012 6:12:06 AM
nina_chan posted...
Zombie teleports

Well, TC just found out how they're gonna make zombies/enemies even faster and "scarier" in RE7.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#5nina_chan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:14:41 AM
Well, TC just found out how they're gonna make zombies/enemies even faster and "scarier" in RE7.

Yep, and players get a bullet time skill.
#6kakarotozeroPosted 11/30/2012 6:19:00 AM
zombie with no head, biting me ... wtf
---
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21
#7ChariceChanPosted 11/30/2012 6:23:21 AM
nina_chan posted...
I mostly play online, since it's more fun that way, and I rarely get laggy games anyway. It was a two-bar connection room, so I thought it was going to be alright. Turns out it wasn't. The lag made enemy behavior incredibly unpredictable. My partner probably thought I was horrible, then again anyone would be when you have zombies teleporting and delaying/advancing their attacks all over the place.

Thx :3

That happened to me countless of times.
#8nina_chan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:34:36 AM
ChariceChan posted...
nina_chan posted...

Thx :3

That happened to me countless of times.

You're welcome. :3
Well, at least the headless zombies still count towards the kill count if you manage to melee them when they grab you.
#9Lucca2Posted 11/30/2012 8:32:37 PM
kakarotozero posted...

exactly I had in mind, O_ thats a huge wtf
---
if you want play resident evil 6 with me, drop a line
#10UnfoolishPosted 11/30/2012 8:51:59 PM
nina_chan posted...
Quickshot > Slide > Zombie teleports > Able to evade slide > Do CDG set-up all over again

Teleporting Zombies and J'avos is funny and annoying, they love to do side stepping and next thing you know they're in front of you~GRAB!

Zombie dogs are by far are the worst in lag, I can't counter them online so...missed 10 second counter opportunities... settle for Quickshots instead.

At least Bloodshot Uppercuts and Leaps can be countered online, I can live with that.