Should I play RE5?

#31BrianwtPosted 11/30/2012 2:31:59 PM
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
I like 6 but hated 5, but you might like it. Leon and Ada is not in it either. 4 and 6 have more of a horror type feel, especially Leons campaign in 6.

the lack of leon and ada was precisely what made it a great game, now if they had made jill one of the protagonists it would have been better, i didn't liked the fact that sheva (a newcomer in that game) gets to kill wesker and jill not...

I would have liked to see Rebecca over Sheva!

sure, it would have been great to see her avenging Enrico Marini, but i still prefer jill, chris and her are the ones who had more story with Wesker, getting a new character, who had no real background on the series to kill him was a really bad move IMO

Yeah I agree with you I think it should have been Jill or Claire since Claire had a run in with Wesker as well but it seems like Capcom doesn't care about Claire anymore.
#32paranormalistPosted 11/30/2012 3:16:56 PM
Dark_Spiret posted...
its good, but id highly recommend playing with someone. Unlike 6, 5's AI can be a huge liability and lead to some major frustrations.

This is key to your enjoyment. Ignore the people who say "Oh, you'll live!" and get a friend to do this with you. Infinitely more fun.
---
Because I care.