Resident Evil 4 vs. Resident Evil 6 - which is better overall?

#41Hawke0Posted 12/1/2012 2:42:25 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...
And I don't give a damn about majority and minority.

Neither do I, but he said most people don't want Michael Bay Movie: The Game. Which is sadly dead wrong, as we are all the minority. Understand?
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#42ultimasora25Posted 12/1/2012 3:01:32 PM
a really touch choice for me. I would have said 4, but I just enjoyed multiplayer too much in 6. but if I had only played it alone, I probably wouldn't have liked it nearly as much.
---
#43edward18Posted 12/1/2012 3:32:56 PM
No I don't understand. You say DEAD wrong, implying completeness. Dead shouldn't be in the sentence.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#44Chunx907Posted 12/1/2012 3:35:47 PM
That many votes for 6?

Kinda disappointed. People have very shallow ways of judging a game if they think 6 is superior to 4.
#45Hawke0Posted 12/1/2012 3:46:21 PM
edward18 posted...
No I don't understand. You say DEAD wrong, implying completeness. Dead shouldn't be in the sentence.

It is completely correct, because we were talking about the majority.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#46edward18Posted 12/1/2012 3:57:37 PM
And if I was DEAD wrong there would be no one in the minority.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#47IlDankoPosted 12/1/2012 4:21:06 PM
antking61 posted...
IlDanko posted...
what are you buyin'?? lol

I prefer 6 over 4, 4 feels actually like a spin off, the plot had nothing to do with the main plot of the series and vaguely influenced it, whats the point of ada keeping the plaga sample if at the end Wesker gets his hands on it?...

I'm sorry, did I mention a f****** plot? No? Then shut up.

why so hostile?? the second part of the comment wasn't even directed to you, it was just my opinion

hurted that the facts were true?? RE4 plot sucked, and as a game RE5 and RE6 are better, in gameplay, story and everithing else
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#48DarkD3stinyPosted 12/1/2012 11:02:28 PM
The thing is Danko is re4 fans don't like any negative opinions towards re4 so they react like that because only a re4 fan is allowed to have a opinion. Btw majority means more opinions and more opinions just mean more opinions nothing more. If you believe more opinions equal facts then please go back to school. Also majority dosent mean your right lol no one can prove any re game is better than any other because its all based on opinions and nothing more.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#49DarkD3stinyPosted 12/1/2012 11:09:31 PM
IlDanko posted...
antking61 posted...
6 has better gunplay and melee mechanics but 4 had the Attache Case, Merchant, and great level design as a whole. RE4 wins.

what are you buyin'?? lol

I prefer 6 over 4, 4 feels actually like a spin off, the plot had nothing to do with the main plot of the series and vaguely influenced it, whats the point of ada keeping the plaga sample if at the end Wesker gets his hands on it?...

This. re4 was basically a spin off game that had hardly anything to do with re, its story is the weakest of the main re games and the gameplay felt to long going through the same bland muddy textures after the same bland muddy textures with one type style play whereas re6 mixes play styles up.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#50DarkD3stinyPosted 12/1/2012 11:21:49 PM
Then you add in things like re.net events, up to 4 player co op, different play styles to suit everyone, agent hunt mode, co op mercs, better story, more characters, better gameplay, better control functions, plus the future 4 versus type games coming so for me re6 is a clear winner.
---