So what does the end game for this game look like?

#1Darkinsanity1Posted 12/1/2012 3:57:58 AM
I know that at the end of Resident Evil 5 you could play professional with infinite ammo carrying around The Hydra, Sniper Rifle, rocket launcher and my personal favorite the Magnum. But it sounds like this game may suck in that regard. For me getting to that point in RE 5 made it all worth it. So what can I do in this game?
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#2GoldsicklePosted 12/1/2012 5:16:07 AM
The upgrades in this game aren't permanent.
It's one of those where you can only equip one or the other.

You have three skill slots per loadout, although you can equip 8 loadouts at a time.

Infinite ammo for a certain type of weapon takes up one skill slot, so it's not going to be as easy as in RE5.

Also, even though you have infinite ammo, the game still counts how many bullets you have loaded and you have to reload.

I believe this is to give Agent Hunt players a chance, otherwise they'd be at a severe disadvantage if you can just spray bullets without stopping.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#3Darkinsanity1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 11:42:23 AM
Well that's really stupid. They could have made it work differently Agent Hunt.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 12/1/2012 11:46:04 AM
To put it short, nothing. All you can do is replay it with all your weapons, but considering you can't upgrade them even that's a letdown. Which is a shame because this is a good game and i would've really loved to see some replay value in it.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5MisterSpliffPosted 12/1/2012 2:02:15 PM
absolutely zero replay value.
hope you enjoyed the first ride cuz thats it.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x