Sherry Birkin questions *spoilers RE2 and little bit RE6*

#1ShinWeskerPosted 12/1/2012 4:14:34 AM
I didn't play RE6 yet...but without spoiling too much:

1. in Claire A , Sherry gets infected in the sewers. But..isn't it the same as Iron's parasite? Irons parasite/ or Belluci (the journalist) were much faster developed like in an instant. Why did it take forever for Sherry, well, until Claire made the vaccine.

2. Do they bring up William Birkin in RE6? I mean, does Sherry know about her father being the creator of the G-Virus?
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2UltimateGeth39Posted 12/1/2012 4:16:56 AM
dont remember anything about the first one but yes sherry does know william created the G-Virus and she mentions him to jake.
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 12/1/2012 4:26:25 AM
I think her being blood had something to do with the embyro acting different in Sherry.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4MonkeyKrazy07Posted 12/1/2012 4:32:42 AM
I don't believe he was directly mentioned, but I think Sherry talked about him in the cabin scene, and Ada mentions him, and Anette..to herself in a sarcastic tone. -_-;
#5SamA7XPosted 12/1/2012 11:12:54 AM(edited)
Its because Ben and Irons rejected it, That's why when you kill it, it doesn't regenerate like William does, thats because its not fully grown, I'm guessing when an embryo grows on its own outside the host it isn't as powerfull, but the one inside Sherry would have been able to grow to full size before being born since she was compatible due to her having the same genetic structure.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#6The 1 ExecutionerPosted 12/1/2012 11:18:26 AM
ShinWesker posted...
I didn't play RE6 yet...but without spoiling too much:

1. in Claire A , Sherry gets infected in the sewers. But..isn't it the same as Iron's parasite? Irons parasite/ or Belluci (the journalist) were much faster developed like in an instant. Why did it take forever for Sherry, well, until Claire made the vaccine.

2. Do they bring up William Birkin in RE6? I mean, does Sherry know about her father being the creator of the G-Virus?

*Spoilers*

1. Sherry's DNA match to that of her father, so the virus doesnt want to destroy her body merely to use it; thus why G-Williams was looking for her because of their matching DNA.

2. Sherry knew what the dad did, Chp 2 inside the cabin.
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: Dr_Adrian_MD
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner