Is this worth it just for leon's campaign?

#1sj2gohan19Posted 12/1/2012 9:11:27 PM
is it
---
OFFICIAL:Zekrom and Hilbert of the Black 2 board
R:Team rocket forever
#2orpheus_telos84Posted 12/1/2012 9:16:09 PM
Since the game is on sale now, still no.
---
Ill get achoo like a sneeze or I could get @you like twitter. Your choice.
:::...PSN and Steam: extintion84...:::
#3Turo602Posted 12/1/2012 9:24:59 PM
Yes, the game is worth it just for Leon's and Chris' campaigns. You could consider the rest to be extra.
#4tevin1569Posted 12/1/2012 9:27:00 PM
If you are interested in the game, then just buy it. If not don't ask for peoples opinions, it's all on you. You will have people who make it sound amazing and people who make it sound stupid, so it's up to you. At the end of the day, your opinion is the only one that matters.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#5megatronwolfPosted 12/1/2012 9:27:57 PM
no, its only 6 hours long and isnt even that good. Unless you absolutely have to have every single RE game or can find it for really really cheap skip this one all together.
---
"What would Snake Plissken do?"
#6tevin1569Posted 12/1/2012 9:34:41 PM
megatronwolf posted...
no, its only 6 hours long and isnt even that good. Unless you absolutely have to have every single RE game or can find it for really really cheap skip this one all together.

This is my reason exactly why I said try it for yourself and don't listen to others opinions. Everyone feels different and if you have to have others opinions then you shouldn't get it. Buy it, play it, then you'll know.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#7DtokPosted 12/1/2012 9:45:31 PM
Resident Evil 6 is something you should try. It's a good attempt at something even bigger. The game feels more like a beta towards a really big game rather than being a complete game.

My theory is, if you actually mix everything up instead of having it as organized as it is in RE6, you'll have something between Skyrim and Borderlands 2.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#8tevin1569Posted 12/1/2012 10:02:38 PM
Dtok posted...
Resident Evil 6 is something you should try. It's a good attempt at something even bigger. The game feels more like a beta towards a really big game rather than being a complete game.

My theory is, if you actually mix everything up instead of having it as organized as it is in RE6, you'll have something between Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

I agree with you more than the other comments.
Just try it TC
---
#9Chunx907Posted 12/1/2012 10:25:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10gamestop27Posted 12/1/2012 10:33:52 PM
Yep, his is the best campaign.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.