Is this worth it just for leon's campaign?

#21michaelP4Posted 12/2/2012 2:26:40 PM
No - the last campaign is the best.
#22Big_Boss1432Posted 12/2/2012 2:28:56 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Yep, his is the best campaign.

Hell no.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#23CoiledViperPosted 12/2/2012 4:42:35 PM
Billysan posted...
CoiledViper posted...
You want unbiased advice? Here goes.

They improved a few things. They royally screwed up a lot of existing things. If you think this will play similar to RE5, you are wrong. The enemies all shoot back, there are an uncomfortable amount of really bad action sequences. You will die a lot due to broken gameplay.

Don't listen to these blindly loyal fans who refuse to admit this game just isn't good. They'll take down anyone in their spiral of naive and chosen ignorance.

How is this unbiased...

You complain about it not playing like RE5.

And the gameplay isn't broken you are are.

This game is pretty easy even on Pro.

Seems you were more interested in defending the game than reading, because there were no complaints only facts.

You and the rest of the delusional elite defenders go about your business. Accept your game is flawed or shut up.

TC wanted unbiased facts and he got them. Secretly you agree but don't want to appear like a traitor to your fellow ignorant supporters. That's ok but let the adults discuss business k? Run along.
---
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
#24siberian142Posted 12/2/2012 5:18:55 PM
While I don't really agree with his attitude, Viper is right about uncomfortable action scenes. This game is seriously over the top, even in Leon's campaign. Things explode all over the place, the protagonists narrowly escape being killed every few minutes, and the game often uses these scenes to progress from point A to B. It feels really hammy and unnecessary. There's also a lot of environmental hazards and QTEs that will probably kill you on your first play through.

The game play itself isn't that bad once you get the hang of it. I've set the controls to be similar to RE5s, so it plays pretty similarly to it with more flexibility. It doesn't feel as tight as 5, but it works well enough that I can't complain.

Overall, it's not a bad game. It has its flaws, sure, but it's about a decent game.
#25DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 2:10:30 AM
CoiledViper posted...
You want unbiased advice? Here goes.

They improved a few things. They royally screwed up a lot of existing things. If you think this will play similar to RE5, you are wrong. The enemies all shoot back, there are an uncomfortable amount of really bad action sequences. You will die a lot due to broken gameplay.

Don't listen to these blindly loyal fans who refuse to admit this game just isn't good. They'll take down anyone in their spiral of naive and chosen ignorance.

So because you think this game isent good then that means this game isent good? really lol. Why is it re6 haters can't accept others opinions? So if mr X thinks re4 isent a good game does that mean it isent a good game?
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#26DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 2:20:57 AM
The funny thing about re6 haters is that a few of them played the re6 demo so they knew what they were buying yet they still bought it, then they say it sucks but they are going to complete it (wtf) then when they've completed it they moan that they spent money on it. Then they flood the re6 forums with complaints. The other re6 haters haven't played re6 atall yet they complain about things they have no experience on. If you don't like re6 then that's cool just don't buy it so we don't have to listen to your whining. Seriously my theory is alot of these re6 haters are re4 fans who are jealous that re6 is getting attention so they make up re4 vs topics to give re4 attention and say re6 is garbage to make themselves feel better.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#27CoiledViperPosted 12/10/2012 2:34:40 AM
Lets make one thing clear. I don't THINK this game isn't good.

Its a fact: this game isn't good.

Nearly non-existant replay value besides the mercenaries. Cheap deaths at every corner only a psychic could avoid. Explosions, explosions, explosions (even to things that don't explode). Numerous gameplay bugs: loss of control in real time cutscenes, headless zombie bites, broken online servers, QTEs not even the Flash could escape without breakout skill, and there is more.

People who like this game remind me of women who are convinced their abusive boyfriends actually love them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
---
#28CoiledViperPosted 12/10/2012 2:48:55 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
The funny thing about re6 haters is that a few of them played the re6 demo so they knew what they were buying yet they still bought it, then they say it sucks but they are going to complete it (wtf) then when they've completed it they moan that they spent money on it. Then they flood the re6 forums with complaints. The other re6 haters haven't played re6 atall yet they complain about things they have no experience on. If you don't like re6 then that's cool just don't buy it so we don't have to listen to your whining. Seriously my theory is alot of these re6 haters are re4 fans who are jealous that re6 is getting attention so they make up re4 vs topics to give re4 attention and say re6 is garbage to make themselves feel better.

Ever hear of a run-on sentence? Seriously man...

If you can't handle criticism of your favorite video game, how do you handle your English class teacher's criticism of your grades?

Back on topic, if anyone needs to bash anything to feel better more power to you (yet so pathetic). Its something else entirely to state facts from an unbiased point of view. I didn't say the game was utter garbage. I just said it wasn't good. Its a fact, flaws outweigh the positives. If this upsets you, I will personally send you a pint of Ben and Jerry's, a spoon, and my psychiatrist's phone number.
---
#29karyotypePosted 12/10/2012 12:33:37 PM
yup. Better than Borderlands 2 for me.
#30IlDankoPosted 12/10/2012 1:18:27 PM
CoiledViper posted...
Lets make one thing clear. I don't THINK this game isn't good.

Its a fact: this game isn't good.

Nearly non-existant replay value besides the mercenaries. Cheap deaths at every corner only a psychic could avoid. Explosions, explosions, explosions (even to things that don't explode). Numerous gameplay bugs: loss of control in real time cutscenes, headless zombie bites, broken online servers, QTEs not even the Flash could escape without breakout skill, and there is more.

People who like this game remind me of women who are convinced their abusive boyfriends actually love them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

So let me see.. If i say RE 4 isn't good then it will be the absolute true?? awesome...

Don't kid yourself bro, no matter what you write or say about it, it will only be your opinion, and opinions cannot be taken seriously
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993