You guys do know that if

#1longstorm555Posted 12/2/2012 2:45:37 AM
wesker comes back, as a clone nonetheless, it won't be the same wesker from before right?

and the so called epic fight between father and son won't happen because, hm, the clone won't be jake's actual father?
and the clone won't have that entire history of betraying the S.T.A.R.S and the clone won't have captured jill after being thrown off a cliff by her only because he was about to kill her partner, chris. which brings in another point:

the whole chris and wesker thing? would have never meant anything. the respect chris had for wesker at the start and the pure hatred they felt for each other after the whole mansion ordeal? the 'clone' wouldn't even blink at the mere mention of chris' name.

wesker's dead. he's better off dead. there's no clone. there's too much history to bring back with a 'clone', and there's still a bit of sanity among capcom to bring back wesker from the dead, again, with some stupid ass reason. guy got two rockets on the face and melted on the lava.

best we can get is jake finding pictures, videos and seeing his father in action through those.

actually, the best scenario i can see is chris 'mentoring' jake somewhow, and jake kind of hates him for killing his father but he hates his father too for not only abandoning him but for not being the good man his mother thought he was, so he's torn and chris just wants to guide the kid into the right direction and amidst all this mess jake will learn more about his father, about the wesker children, about spencer, about the t-virus.

we need to move on, not step back.

a wesker clone is not wesker, and bringing back wesker just because the guy's been brought back before is lazy, unoriginal writing.
#2desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 3:19:54 AM
This topic will turn out EXACTLY like all the other Albert Wesker topics before it. The 2-3 (exluding alt.accounts) Wesker fanboys will not listen to logic and continue to be dillusional. They wont move on simply enough.

Its amazing how Skermac has managed to change the RE6 forum all about him and his alt.accounts because of his unhealthy obsession with Albert Wesker.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#3Trent_RestonPosted 12/2/2012 3:27:32 AM
What is with the increase flux of Wesker topics lately? The dude is dead. They're not pulling clones nor are they going to use an ALIEN RESURRECTION. Albert is gone and is not coming back in any sequels. Your only chance of his return is a prequel.

Alex Wesker however is a different story.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#4sonicsonicPosted 12/2/2012 3:28:18 AM
The only way I would like to see Albert Wesker come back is if, some organization finds some of his leftovers in the volcano, Try to re-create him, but fail as he is fused with Uroboros. The result being some massive monster Wesker who can only say "Chrriiiis". Jake then fights and kills Wesker by uppercutting him into the sun.
#5desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 4:02:10 AM
Trent_Reston posted...
What is with the increase flux of Wesker topics lately? The dude is dead. They're not pulling clones nor are they going to use an ALIEN RESURRECTION. Albert is gone and is not coming back in any sequels. Your only chance of his return is a prequel.

Alex Wesker however is a different story.

Believe it or not. 98% of the topics made are by Skermac and his many many alt.accounts.

The other 2% is from two other obsessed fanboys. They create all these topics to give the illusion that the RE gamefaqs fanbase think that RE5 Wesker was a clone.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#6Candy__GirlPosted 12/2/2012 4:48:58 AM
Wesker will be resurrected!

Some dark shrouded figure from the Family will go to that volcano with an army of clones at his back and retrieve what little remains of the original Wesker and then take him back to the newly founded Empire and give him the best medical treatment which means that Wesker will become mostly mechanical and then when he asked the dark shrouded figure from the Family what happened to his beloved Chris he will be lied to and then we'll see that his new mechanical body has given his telepathic powers and he'll rise from the table screaming "NOOOOO...."

Wait. Sorry. Wrong series. My bad.

I'm tired of hearing about Wesker coming back. I love Wesker, don't get me wrong, but with Jake now in the picture he needs to remain dead. We will see if Jake will resist his father's bad example or if he'll become worse than his father...
#7skermacPosted 12/2/2012 8:59:42 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
This topic will turn out EXACTLY like all the other Albert Wesker topics before it. The 2-3 (exluding alt.accounts) Wesker fanboys will not listen to logic and continue to be dillusional. They wont move on simply enough.

Its amazing how Skermac has managed to change the RE6 forum all about him and his alt.accounts because of his unhealthy obsession with Albert Wesker.

You stilk think I have alt accounts and call me unhealthy even though weskerforever's ip and alt accounts have been blocked? hahaha You are so paranoid.

Back on topic, if course a clone would not be the real Wesker and it would not even have any memories of anything before it was created. Clones are only biilogically similar. TC makes good points.
#8chaostdkPosted 12/2/2012 3:40:34 PM
skermac posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

You stilk think I have alt accounts and call me unhealthy even though weskerforever's ip and alt accounts have been blocked? hahaha You are so paranoid.

Back on topic, if course a clone would not be the real Wesker and it would not even have any memories of anything before it was created. Clones are only biilogically similar. TC makes good points.

1) it doesn't take much to change your ip.

2) you know that his ip has been blocked for a fact... how exactly?
#9PechabusterPosted 12/2/2012 6:28:26 PM
chaostdk posted...
skermac posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

1) it doesn't take much to change your ip.

2) you know that his ip has been blocked for a fact... how exactly?

I don't think Skermac is smart enough to do that. In fact I don't think he even knows what specifically an IP address is.
#10desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 6:34:50 PM
And this is where it begins... Again. People need to stop baiting him with topics like this. The RE6 forums seem to going back on track and actually discussing RE6 like this forum was intended for.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi