Jake chapter 2: Beat the cave area without killing any enemies (excluding Ustana

#1good_tobiPosted 12/2/2012 4:56:52 AM
I am going for all the medals in RE6 right now, and this is really annoying? Do I have to avoid killing any OKO? If that is, is it even possible? There are alike 4-5 Oko's in a maze and avoiding them is just impossible? any idea...........
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#2DarkchocolateXPosted 12/2/2012 5:07:24 AM
a 2th player must kill em for you.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#3Candy__GirlPosted 12/2/2012 5:08:29 AM
You and I need to team up because I am also going for all the medals. The only way to get the medal i.m.o would be to take turns with your partner in the cave. One run through one person kills all the okos the next the other person does all the killing. Add me if you want. My PSN is my name on here.
#4good_tobi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:10:20 AM
Oh i see, Its a co-op then.......

Candy__Girl posted...
You and I need to team up because I am also going for all the medals. The only way to get the medal i.m.o would be to take turns with your partner in the cave. One run through one person kills all the okos the next the other person does all the killing. Add me if you want. My PSN is my name on here.

candy__girl with double underscore yeah yeah :p lol
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#5Candy__GirlPosted 12/2/2012 5:15:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6good_tobi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:16:40 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
good_tobi posted...

Candy__Girl posted...

Or....not? Just trying to offer my help.

sure...I will be online in an hour, just checking few tutorials related to medals on youtube now.
---
#7MiraclechaoPosted 12/2/2012 5:17:08 AM
You need a second player. The Okos are placed in a way to prevent victory unless you start taking them down, I believe. The first two Okos are on a narrow path, and the final set of Okos would just be down right cruel without killing a single one. I did this section with a friend locally, and they ended up getting the "No Kills" trophy and not me.

Of course, there are the garbage bins...
---
PSN: Miraclechao/3DS: TwoFaceWii. For Tales of Vesperia Challenge Runs and Soul Calibur V, follow me! Click the link! http://www.youtube.com/user/miraclechao
#8Candy__GirlPosted 12/2/2012 5:21:03 AM
good_tobi posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
good_tobi posted...

Candy__Girl posted...

sure...I will be online in an hour, just checking few tutorials related to medals on youtube now.

Ok cool. I should be jumping on in a few minutes myself. Do you by any chance know how many medals you're missing for the campaign? I'm missing 18 as of right now.
#9good_tobi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:23:38 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
good_tobi posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
good_tobi posted...

Candy__Girl posted...

Ok cool. I should be jumping on in a few minutes myself. Do you by any chance know how many medals you're missing for the campaign? I'm missing 18 as of right now.

there are still a lot but small and easy ones, I am going for Kills medals first
---
#10Stover46Posted 12/2/2012 6:08:47 AM
Hey can either of you help me too? My PSN is in my sig, let me know when you're online
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG