So is there a date on the Dec update yet? Also about No Hope..

#1BushidoEffect3Posted 12/2/2012 6:32:39 AM
Was it announced yet? a specific date I mean.
I've unlocked everything in this game, played many hours. Just anxious for the new content already. Especially the mercs costumes and Agent.

Secondly, since "No Hope" is being added, does that mean new Achivement/trophies will be added as well? otherwise, I have no interest in suffering through that mode lol. Is it extremely hard?
#2BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:57:35 AM
bump
#3William_18Posted 12/2/2012 9:02:30 AM
The update is on Dec. 21.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#4typhoonikanPosted 12/2/2012 7:19:58 PM
Capcom waited too long to release any kind of DLC.
Everyone has forgotten about this game, moved on to other games... And Capcom is not going to get the money they would have gotten if the DLC was released 2 weeks after launch.

Silly game companies. They make me shake my head with bad decisions.
#5tiosukePosted 12/2/2012 11:26:08 PM
^hes kinda right......:'[
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 12/2/2012 11:30:12 PM
typhoonikan posted...
Everyone has forgotten about this game, moved on to other games... And Capcom is not going to get the money they would have gotten if the DLC was released 2 weeks after launch.

Maybe Capcom want to end RE series so that people won't look forward to the next sequel. Easy way, make a boring Campaign and don't want to release any DLC. So let people keep complaining and hope that everyone can forget RE forever.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#7inlineshadowPosted 12/2/2012 11:30:52 PM
People have forgotten about this game yet it's still in the top 10 message boards?
---
Thug - "What happened to your costume?"
Spider-Man - "Your mom's washing it for me."
#8PyroSparkPosted 12/3/2012 12:52:16 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
typhoonikan posted...

Maybe Capcom want to end RE series so that people won't look forward to the next sequel. Easy way, make a boring Campaign and don't want to release any DLC. So let people keep complaining and hope that everyone can forget RE forever.

Boring campaign? The game had a godlike, action movie-vibe going on in all 3. It was epic all the way through.

The worst, was just some unnecessary QTEs.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9XSilverPhoenixXPosted 12/3/2012 1:00:18 AM
They should have said late December for the update, not mid. The 15th would have been mid December.
#10Shadow CloudPosted 12/3/2012 6:23:13 AM
William_18 posted...
The update is on Dec. 21.

Source?