So is there a date on the Dec update yet? Also about No Hope..

#11BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:31:57 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
William_18 posted...
The update is on Dec. 21.

Source?

Same here. Like typhoon said, too late by now. Sure the update is free, so are the Mercs costumes and Agent, but by "MID December" most of us have moved on to other games with more replay.

I LOVE Far Cry 3 =).
#12MiraclechaoPosted 12/3/2012 7:13:04 AM
Update in December, right? Here are all the Tuesdays left this year:

4th
11th
18th (The likely date for the update)
25th (HELL YEAH!)

Tuesdays are normally when the Store updates, right? If so, then here are all the remaining Tuesdays. Unfortunately, the world gets infected with a zombie virus on the 24th. I hope we can enjoy this updates, but...

H op e ha s fl ed. .. :{
---
PSN: Miraclechao/3DS: TwoFaceWii. For Tales of Vesperia Challenge Runs and Soul Calibur V, follow me! Click the link! http://www.youtube.com/user/miraclechao
#13Trent_RestonPosted 12/3/2012 7:19:46 AM
Well they did say Mid-December so that date would be the most accurate. However they wait too long to release stuff.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#14Shadow CloudPosted 12/3/2012 8:06:09 AM
The 18th makes the most sense. I do know we're suppose to get some map pack DLC tomorrow just to note.

Miraclechao, your name looks familiar. I wonder if I fought you maybe in BlazBlue in the past.
#15NovaKaneXPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:09 AM
Can't remember the last time I played RE6. I don't even care about improved camera anymore. That alone should've been patched in within the first two weeks of the game's release. A lot of people were complainin' about this back when the first demo was released. They had plenty of time make that happen. SMH.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#16Trent_RestonPosted 12/3/2012 8:14:55 AM
NovaKaneX posted...
Can't remember the last time I played RE6. I don't even care about improved camera anymore. That alone should've been patched in within the first two weeks of the game's release. A lot of people were complainin' about this back when the first demo was released. They had plenty of time make that happen. SMH.

LOL, reminds me of the ORC fiasco. Hell at least Slant Six said they wanted to fix the issues right away but they needed approval from CAPCOM who took their sweet time to get back to them.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#17lopy81Posted 12/3/2012 8:44:01 AM
Is it just me that thinks capcom didn't want bugs to be fixed in ORC because it was releasing an average shooter in resident evil 6. That way people say "its a good game with some flaws but at least its not like ORC"
---
---
Psn : sd070109